finally learned to twist

Glamorous_chic

i'm soo excited about my results i had to share. since my bc i've been either wearing my hair in wash 'n go's or ponytails. i've gotten great feedback on my wash 'n go's previouslly, but its soo time consuming. i would use kckt and kccc. i watched naptural85's youtube, and she showed her fall hair routine. i decided to try it b/c i previouslly would do my wash 'n go's in the morning so that it would look its best.

i used the mud wash and curls conditioner to wash and then used kckt or oyin honey dew for leave in, then applied the curls curl releasing serum and kc spiral spritz and then twisted my hair into medium size twists, then let them dry overnight. everyone has been asking me about my hair for the past few days. one co-worker told me my hair looked incredible moisturized, others have asked what did i do different with my hair, is it a new product or technique but that it looks great. im soo excited b/c last time i tried a twist out, my hair looked horrible, and i vowed to never do it again. just thought i would share! i usually wash/retwist everynight, b/c i want my hair to look fresh. the days that i haven't retwisted, my hair still holds up though, so it does last atleast for 2nd day hair. sorry no pics right now. if i get time, i'll try to upload some pics, but i just started this routine this week.

Naptural85's youtube channel taught me tons about getting twist outs I can actually wear outside as well as being able to wear them for a few days before retwisting. I think with her regimen I may actually be able to go on and get through a transition father than 4 months.

Back