Finally!! I have so much moisture!!!

teysmith

My hair is sooo soft and moisturized!! :drunk:

I finaly have something that works for me!

Lustrasilk Right On Extra Light activator & moisturizer And Profectiv Andti -Breakage strengthing megaMoisturizer together is the TRUTH for my natural hair!!

I cant even begin to explain the moisture these two products give me! When I wake up m hair is still soft.

Thank you lord!!!!:drunk::grin:

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 50
How long have you been using them for? and how often do you apply?

Did you notice an immediate difference or did the moisture level in your hair gradually increase?

I look at your pictures and I want to make an appointment with my stylist to cut all my relaxed ends off off OFF. Whew.

How long have you been using them for? and how often do you apply?

Did you notice an immediate difference or did the moisture level in your hair gradually increase?

I immediately noticed how soft it made my hair but I didnt expect it to last. I dont have to keep re-applying it all through the day. the softness last for days!

I've been using them probably for a little less than a week. So I'm praying that it dont let me down..but I cant imagine that happening...

Also provectiv anti dryness is to die for.. but its so expensive for such a small jar that I dont use it regularly.

Last edited:
Congrats, Tey! Isn't it a great feeling when you've found something that makes your hair so soft and moisturized. There's nothing like it:grin: Congrats!

i use to use right on when i was a relaxed head and i LOVED it! id wet my hair and scrunch it wih this and some liquid gel. BUT now that im natural i tried it again and my hair literally laughed at it, it felt like i never moisturized! im jealous!! that was my signiture smell in highschool lol along with my chanel perfume

Back