**FINALLY... I Feel Like I Have The HANG

healthyhair2

of this Natural Hair Thing!!!**

This is my 4th and LAST Big Chop! I do not plan on going back to relaxers. At this point , I feel like I can really handle my hair. It is healthy again and growing well. Even though I am still a PJ :) I have gotten alot of good info over the years from you ladies on this board. It has taken me a long time , but I finally feel like I can make my MBL/WSL hair goal. I have started to oil rinse, henna'd 2x, started Co-Washing and Ayurvedic rinses,now I'm using ceramides too. I am excited because my hair hasn't been this healthy in a long time! Here are some shots taken today--check out my Ion DemiPermanent hair color in Dark Natural Brown (done 6/13/11)! This was a corrective color I did because my hair was too brassy from another Permanent color I used in February. I had used Henna and Indigo in between these two times to darken my color, but couldn't get it dark enough. This is my everyday hairstyle. Are there any other ladies that feel this way? Like you just got the hang of caring for your natural hair? I know I can't be alone in this....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 86
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 65
I love your hair! I bet your twistouts look awesome!
I don't have the hang of being natural yet. I'm still learning so many things! One day!

Your hair is beautiful! :) I think you are probably doing better than you imagine.I'm gonna have to incorporate growth aides--you reminded me of that.

I can't say I have the hang of it but I am further along than I was last year this time. Each month gets better. I still have much to learn.

But glad you have the hang of it and are enjoying your hair.

Beautiful head of hair you got! I started mastering my hair just a few months ago, I started my healthy hair journey last September. Nothing beats this great feeling.

^^werd!!

and so gloriously thick! congrats OP ^__^

Beautiful head of hair you got! I started mastering my hair just a few months ago, I started my healthy hair journey last September. Nothing beats this great feeling.

You guys are makin' me blush :) One of the reasons I quit relaxing was that it was thinning my hair. I do love the thickness of my hair, but will also enjoy getting another 10 inches of growth this time next year!

Back