Finally!!! I am a member....

DaughterOfZion1

Hey You guys!

I am sooo excited because i have been lurking for a year and a half...I feel like I know everyone on here already...but it would be weird/stalkerish if i started calling out my hair inspirations...all random and all..

Just wanted to introduce myself.
Im a 19 year old student at the University of Maryland College Park in Maryland of course.
I LOVE HAIR!!!!!! My mom threatens to smack me everytime I buy some new conditioner...

Im natural 4b and I LOVE IT! Ive been natural since March of 2007. This site as literally SAVED my hair. I used to throw grease on it and never really washed it lol

Now I give my cousins tons of advice and I have a slightly taken care of PJ problem.

But im sure im over it now:look:

But im just soo excited to be a member!!!! Yes!

Welcome :newbie:

So are you at all happy or excited to be here? Cause I can't tell...... :giggle:

WELCOME!!!! :grin::grin::grin: Don't feel bad I am a PJ as well. Everytime I leave the house I am buying something for my hair!
I hope you enjoy LHCF.

**sings**
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret
:grin:

Sorry having another one of my Broadway musical moments, lol. WELCOME!!

thanks again you guys!!

ms lala your one of my inspirations!

irresistible- i love how outspoken you are! I read your mixed chicks thread and your silica thread.....u were gangsta with it :lachen::lachen::lachen: ( hopefully im not mixin u up with someone else but im pretty sure it was u lol cant miss that avatar)

foxieroxienyc i LOVE you also lol
I love your post about different products and your techniques....love how far along you have come!

thanks again you guys!!

ms lala your one of my inspirations!

irresistible- i love how outspoken you are! I read your mixed chicks thread and your silica thread.....u were gangsta with it :lachen::lachen::lachen: ( hopefully im not mixin u up with someone else but im pretty sure it was u lol cant miss that avatar)

foxieroxienyc i LOVE you also lol
I love your post about different products and your techniques....love how far along you have come!

Wow thanks!!! I don't think my hair has reached inspirational status yet. A

Yea i did lurk FOREVER!!! i wasnt tryna pay that 6.50 and when i was ready to...my broke college behind had NOTHING to pay with...but today....everything worked out! lol

anky you also have GORGEOUS :love4: hair if i may add

Back