FINALLY HAVE PICTURES! sorry it took so long!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have finally restarted my fotki. I would appreciate any advice as far as transitioning styles and moisturizing shampoos. I'm in the roller set challenge, so I will be mostly trying to perfect my sets. Right now, I can only do them dry or I'd be a HAM. My avatar pic is my Instyler results.:yep:

DD!! I think this is the longest I've ever seen your hair girl. :woot:

I think it looks wonderful!

When I saw this thread's title, I high-tailed it in here :lol: Your hair looks great! It's so long, thick and dark :lick: :yep:

I have finally restarted my fotki. I would appreciate any advice as far as transitioning styles and moisturizing shampoos. I'm in the roller set challenge, so I will be mostly trying to perfect my sets. Right now, I can only do them dry or I'd be a HAM. My avatar pic is my Instyler results.:yep:

you have plenty of hair to do twistouts,braidouts and use flexirods.your hair is pretty, keep up the good wk.

you have plenty of hair to do twistouts,braidouts and use flexirods.your hair is pretty, keep up the good wk.

I can't seem to keep the twists in, no matter what.:rolleyes: I guess I have to wait for more new growth before I attempt twists again.:grin: I am trying to learn how to braid. If I can't braid when I am done transitioning, I will just rock twists and roller sets.:yep:

Your avi pic looks great! Keep up the good work. And I agree with LynnieB, this is the longest I've seen your hair.

Your hair is beautiful! I so wanted to try the Instyler but read the reviews and decided to pass. Glad it's working for you.

I started using Fantasia IC products and my hair just started to thrive. The one product I have is used for almost everything. Fantasia IC leave in moisturizer hair and scalp treatment. It is an awesome product. I use it for scalp massages and every time I wash my hair. It is a heat protect/chemical protect product, sort of like Aphoghee.:yep: I am so glad I found this at Sally's. It gives my hair a bling factor I've never had before. It doesn't have mineral oil, so I am able to recommend it to you all.:yep: It has made my hair and scalp very happy. I also use my heat tools on the lowest settings. To my surprise, my hair is straitening with minimum heat. I am finally retaining length.

Last edited:
Looking Good DD! :congrats:Your Hair Looks Nice, Healthy & Strong.

I hope you make it through Your Transitioning Hair Goals this Year! I will be Rooting For you Sis.:woot:

I hope you Have a Great Year!:clap:

Good progress, DDT. You are always so attentive to advice so I'll not mess up your progress by giving much advice except to say I am on the regular conditioners as leave in train. I've noticed it's one common trait of many who have grown to healthy long lengths.

I don't know what I enjoyed more- the pics of your expressions in the pics. Hilarious. :grin:
Your hair is very thick and has so much body. Off to research the Instyler as I am clueless.

GL on your transition!

your hair is really pretty. Its the best I've seen on here for the instyler. Most pictures I've seen look a mess but yours looks full and pretty.

I don't know what I enjoyed more- the pics of your expressions in the pics. Hilarious. :grin:
Your hair is very thick and has so much body. Off to research the Instyler as I am clueless.

GL on your transition!

I tried to maneuver the camera and show how I did my hair. So many pictures did not come out well.:sad: I was mean mugging because I was rushing.:lachen: Hubby will help me next time. It would be so much easier just smiling for the camera.:rolleyes:

Back