Finally got a few new pics! Come look!

I loved the pics!

The hair is looking fabu! looks like you were having a good time with the girls...love the dress...

Your mom and lil cousin are some cuties!

And I loveeeeee the kitty!!! (fellow cat person!)

Thanks for sharing!!!:D

You and your hair look great!

I like the wash and go pics also...very cute curls

Last edited by a moderator:
lkg4healthyhair said:
You and your hair look great!

I like the wash and go pics also...very cute curls
Thanks! The wash and goes are such easy styles for me to achieve now that I have done them so much this summer. I like the wash and go pony tail as well. That is even easier. My friend loves to tell me that it looks like a jheri curl. I dont pay her any attention!

Thanks! I love your curly pudding pictures! I love Curly Pudding too! too bad it is so expensive!

Chaya said:
Thanks! The wash and goes are such easy styles for me to achieve now that I have done them so much this summer. I like the wash and go pony tail as well. That is even easier. My friend loves to tell me that it looks like a jheri curl. I dont pay her any attention!

I do the same thing except I put it in a bun

Can I ask how you did your hair for the wash and go? How much Foaming pomade did you use? How much pudding?
Did you towel dry at all or do it on soaking wet hair and let air dry?

Thanks I love the look

lkg4healthyhair said:
I do the same thing except I put it in a bun

Can I ask how you did your hair for the wash and go? How much Foaming pomade did you use? How much pudding?
Did you towel dry at all or do it on soaking wet hair and let air dry?

Thanks I love the look

Lets see...
When I wear my hair down I use a -ishload of the curly pudding and I apply it to soaking wet hair after I add my leave in. So I would say that two cap fulls of the curly pudding would sound about right when I am wearing my hair down. I may add a little pommade to my hair once ts about 45% dry to help add shine a definition but is not absolutely necessary. When I wear my hair in a ponytail, I only use about 50% of a handfull or the curly pudding on the pony tail. Sometimes I dont use any curly pudding and Ill just use the pommade. I guess I just use as much as my hair needs. No particular measureable amount.
And no. I never, ever towel dry. I cant even think of a reason why I would. Whenever I rollerset, blowdry or wash and go I always start with sopping wet hair. If I am blow drying Ill air dry or sit under a dryer first. I never use a cotton towel on my head.

Chaya said:
Lets see...
When I wear my hair down I use a -ishload of the curly pudding and I apply it to soaking wet hair after I add my leave in. So I would say that two cap fulls of the curly pudding would sound about right when I am wearing my hair down. I may add a little pommade to my hair once ts about 45% dry to help add shine a definition but is not absolutely necessary. When I wear my hair in a ponytail, I only use about 50% of a handfull or the curly pudding on the pony tail. Sometimes I dont use any curly pudding and Ill just use the pommade. I guess I just use as much as my hair needs. No particular measureable amount.
And no. I never, ever towel dry. I cant even think of a reason why I would. Whenever I rollerset, blowdry or wash and go I always start with sopping wet hair. If I am blow drying Ill air dry or sit under a dryer first. I never use a cotton towel on my head.

Thanks Chaya, I love the way it looks....

Back