Finally Dyed My Hair.

Austro-Afrikana

Hello, it's been a while since I've posted. After years of feeling bored of my hair, I finally caved in and dyed my hair. I used Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Ginger Blonde.

Whilst I still care about having healthy hair, I've stopped obsessing so much and my hair has been better for it. I use cones, I use gel, I use sulfates. But I prepoo with coconut oil and DC with steam every week.

I hope my hair doesn't start falling out! Lol.

I tried dying my hair using the creme of nature dye. I used the medium warm brown and the light caramel brown. Every YouTube video I watched theirs came out really light even though they had dark hair so I was expecting dramatic results. I was even afraid it might come out too light.

No such luck :(. I think there is a slight colour change but only in sunlight. In normal light my hair looks the same. *sigh*

I tried dying my hair using the creme of nature dye. I used the medium warm brown and the light caramel brown. Every YouTube video I watched theirs came out really light even though they had dark hair so I was expecting dramatic results. I was even afraid it might come out too light.

No such luck :(. I think there is a slight colour change but only in sunlight. In normal light my hair looks the same. *sigh*
What was your hair like when you applied the dye? Was it clean or did it have product on it?

Back