Finally delurking

ShiShiPooPoo

I have been lurking for over a month now and can't believe I stumbled on this site! I always thought that I was weird and obsessive about my hair until I found LHCF! Here's a little about myself...

1. My hair has been long and short several times in my life. I am notoriously known for cutting my shoulder length hair completely bald out of sheer frustration much to the complete shock of family/friends.
2. I have been fully natural twice. I have 3c hair. I am now relaxed with my hair to my nape and layered.
3. I have a ton of products (most bought within the last month of lurking on this site:perplexed ).
4. I am VERY picky about hair stylists and am a complete stylist hoe because I cant find one that satisfies me!
5. My goal is BSL hair. I am very short (5 feet) and I just think anything longer would make me look like cousin IT.
6. I need longer hair because I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. Do I need to say any more?
7. Would like to Henna but am scuurred!

I am looking forward to enjoying this forum. I think it's just what I need.

ShiShiPooPoo said:
I have been lurking for over a month now and can't believe I stumbled on this site! I always thought that I was weird and obsessive about my hair until I found LHCF! Here's a little about myself...

1. My hair has been long and short several times in my life. I am notoriously known for cutting my shoulder length hair completely bald out of sheer frustration much to the complete shock of family/friends.
2. I have been fully natural twice. I have 3c hair. I am now relaxed with my hair to my nape and layered.
3. I have a ton of products (most bought within the last month of lurking on this site:perplexed ).
4. I am VERY picky about hair stylists and am a complete stylist hoe because I cant find one that satisfies me!
5. My goal is BSL hair. I am very short (5 feet) and I just think anything longer would make me look like cousin IT.
6. I need longer hair because I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. Do I need to say any more?

Welcome outta hiding! Now, what is scaring :eek:you about HENNA????

BrooklynSouth said:
Welcome outta hiding! Now, what is scaring :eek:you about HENNA????

I guess I have always heard the horror stories about it. Now I know there is a difference between the compound hennas and the high quality ones. I currently wear my hair jet black (I use L'oreal Colorspa semi) which I love the glossiness of it. I HATE a flat/matte black. What are some things that I can expect when using henna? My top priority is in this order:
1. SOFT/SILKY hair
2. Shiny

6.gif

Henna is my hair's best friend! You should give it a try.

ShiShiPooPoo said:

welcome! i don't get the bolded. :confused:

caribeandiva said:
welcome! i don't get the bolded. :confused:

Hey C.Diva. I just meant that for me longer hair is lower maintenance than short. I want to be able to just pull it up and not be a slave anymore to my hair like I am (constant trims to keep the shape, relaxers, etc.)

Back