Finally A Surger!!!

diamond_nh

Well not officially because I haven't used it yet. I just got my package of Surge samples today. Thanks Brownie!!! They sent me 1 bottle of the Hair Revitalizer and 1 bottle of the Power Wash Shampoo. I still have to get my mom a bottle when I get the chance but I a glad that I get to try it out first before I go to NY to stock up.
bouncy.gif

I called the company because that is how Brownie said she got hers. The only way I can get surge is in NY but when I am there I haven't gotten a chance to search. So I tried to get it in CT but there were only like 2 vendors and they were far away from where I live and hadn't had shipments in a while. So the guy at Surge said he would send me samples so I wouldn't have to wait. The number is (888)816-8144 and the guy's name was Don. He gave me the number to the CT distributor and then I had to call him back and tell him what they said. He also tried calling some of the stores in my area to get them to carry it. He said some of them agreed but it would take awhile for all the paperwork to go through. I think Brownie got 2 bottles of surge and 1 bottle of the woojee cream. They are full sized bottles.

Yes it was!!!

I will post a review. Even though I have admit that I hope someone elses posts a review before I use this stuff lol.

Here are the ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamldopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Mucopolusaccharides, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Triethanolamine, DMDM, Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, and Dye.

It says Power Wash Shampoo (the ultimate shampoo) was formulated utilizing Mucopolysaccharides, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to control dry itchy scalp and light flaking. Jojoba Oil was added to help remove the build up of sebum, which can clog the scalps pores and can prevent hair to grow. Aloe Vera helps sooth the scalp from previous use of harsh chemicals. While the Mucopolysaccharides help to repair and promote a strong and healthier hair growth.

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
Well not officially because I haven't used it yet. I just got my package of Surge samples today. Thanks Brownie!!! They sent me 1 bottle of the Hair Revitalizer and 1 bottle of the Power Wash Shampoo. I still have to get my mom a bottle when I get the chance but I a glad that I get to try it out first before I go to NY to stock up.
bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you
clap.gif

Back