Finally...100% Natural 100% Satisfied!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Thank you all for your wonderful tips. I finally got tired of the 2 textures and BCD. My twa is so curly! I only need water to bring out the curls now. I can't believe how easy it is now. Transitioning was a biyach for me. Now I can focus on caring and keeping my natural hair. Right now, I'll sport the curly fro. Braiding and twisting will be next on my learning list. My fro is so tightly curled, that I can't measure how long it is. I am happy that I found this site and was able to educate myself. Kudos to all who gave me tips! I must say that my natural hair is beautiful and now I am able to embrace it. :yay: :love: :lol:

:yay: YAY! I knew you could do it!!! Congratulations!!! You are now a natural sista! :woot:
Enjoy wearing your curly fro!!! I bet its beautiful!!! I can't wait to see pics either!!! :)

I've got to find a way to get some pics! I feel bad about telling u guys and u can't see it. :ohwell: I don't have a digicam yet.

Natrlchallenge said:
Thank you all for your wonderful tips. I finally got tired of the 2 textures and BCD. My twa is so curly! I only need water to bring out the curls now. I can't believe how easy it is now. Transitioning was a biyach for me. Now I can focus on caring and keeping my natural hair. Right now, I'll sport the curly fro. Braiding and twisting will be next on my learning list. My fro is so tightly curled, that I can't measure how long it is. I am happy that I found this site and was able to educate myself. Kudos to all who gave me tips! I must say that my natural hair is beautiful and now I am able to embrace it. :yay: :love: :lol:
congrats on your BC!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Natrlchallenge said:
I've got to find a way to get some pics! I feel bad about telling u guys and u can't see it. :ohwell: I don't have a digicam yet.
i feel your pain girl!!!
hugs.gif

congrats!You can get disposable cameras from wal-mart, when you get then developed, have them put them on a CD. This way you can up load the pics to a free site!

ajargon02 said:
congrats!You can get disposable cameras from wal-mart, when you get then developed, have them put them on a CD. This way you can up load the pics to a free site!

Thanks for the tip! I will do this sometime soon! I have no clue on how to style my natural hair. I'll just go w/ the curly fro for now until it grows out more. I wish I knew how to braid ot twist my hair. :ohwell: I will learn by the end of the year, I hope. :lol:

Back