Final Stretch! Baby Emma's Coming Home Soon!

Christelyn

After a long, torturous road, Emma's got one foot out of the door! She is breathing well and taking all her feeds by bottle. I'm a bit disappointed that she's not breastfeeding well, but I'll keep at it. In the meantime, I just want to get her home--especially with flu season upon us.

So my prayer sisters, here's what needs to happen for Emma to come home:

She has to continue to take her feeds for another 24 hours, and she needs to have normal MRI results. Please pray that she doesn't tire out on her feedings and that God has preserved her little brain! :yep::yep::yep:

Again, thank you so so much for all your prayers and support. Truly, it was you all who made the difference when I asked for all of you to pray. She turned the corner almost immediately after you all lifted her up.

Love in Christ,

Christelyn

Praise God!!! I'm sending a prayer up for strength and positive test results for Baby Emma. I'm also sending a prayer up for the parents as well. Keep the faith Mom!!!

God Bless!

After a long, torturous road, Emma's got one foot out of the door! She is breathing well and taking all her feeds by bottle. I'm a bit disappointed that she's not breastfeeding well, but I'll keep at it. In the meantime, I just want to get her home--especially with flu season upon us.

So my prayer sisters, here's what needs to happen for Emma to come home:

She has to continue to take her feeds for another 24 hours, and she needs to have normal MRI results. Please pray that she doesn't tire out on her feedings and that God has preserved her little brain! :yep::yep::yep:

Again, thank you so so much for all your prayers and support. Truly, it was you all who made the difference when I asked for all of you to pray. She turned the corner almost immediately after you all lifted her up.

Love in Christ,

Christelyn
Oh Praise the Name of Jesus! Praise Him for who He is and for being our Healer and Master of Life, here on earth and in Heaven.

I am so happy that "Princess Emma' is on her way home to be with Mommie and Daddie and all of her family to love and spoil her. :love5:

I praise God that Emma continues to live up to her name, which is 'Strong', for 'strong Emma is. Emma is a royal princess of God's kingdom and there is much ahead for her in this Life here on earth.

I praise God for surrounding her with a wall of fire of protection to keep all manner of sickness and diseases from her. I thank God for strengthening her immunity and resitance to all manner of harmful bacteria, viral and airborne diseases; that God filters out any and all harmful elements from out of Princess Emma's environment.

Father I praise you that all those who are near Emma are also cleanse and safe from all manner of sickness and diseases, so that all are healthy and none can spread anywhere near her... in Jesus' Name.

Father God, you are whom we thank for strengthening Emma's appetite and her motor abilities which enable her to drawn in her necessary nutrition to keep her healthy and strong. We thank you for giving Emma, her each day, her 'Daily Bread'.

Father thank you for her MRI and all other tests to be normal; we do not fear 'evil tidings' (negative reports), for your report is always, "Good News", therefore, our hearts are 'fixed', fully established, trusting and believing in you that Princess Emma's doctors can only report these words, "It is Well"... and "Well" it shall truly be, surely because of you, Father God. Surely because of you.

Father for this and all you have been and always are to each of us, we thank you with hearts full of love. In Jesus' Name, again and again, Amen and Amen. :heart2:

:kiss: Princess Emma.... :flowers:

I am so happy for you and your family! It makes my day to hear good things like this, thank you for sharing.

Praise G-d!!!! :dance7: May you enjoy your precious Emma. Be sure you get rest. I hope you have a good help network...and don't hesitate to call that md day or night. I pray that G-d will give your family peace and strength for the days to come and that Emma grows and grows and grows...from all that love she's gonna be getting at home. I'm so happy for you!!! Do not fear, the L-rd goes before you.:rosebud:

Back