Filtering showerhead!!!!!

Mrs.TheBronx

Culligan Hand Held Filtering Shower Head

Remove impurities from your water and enjoy a cleaner, healthier shower experience with the Culligan Hand Held Filtering Shower Head. National Sanitation Foundation certified, it filters out 99.9% of chlorine for up to 10,000 gallons of water preventing chlorine damage to your hair and the inhaling and absorption of it into your skin. It also reduces scale and sulfur odor making shower clean up easier. The 5-position massaging head soothes tired and achy muscles and may help with dry, itchy skin. The 5-foot metal hose gives you added flexibility and the hand-held design is great for washing young children and even pets. Includes one replacement cartridge. Additional replacement cartridges sold separately. Five-year limited warranty. Model # HSH-C135.

Culligan Hand Held Filtering Shower Head
i.gif
Chrome
i.gif
$49.99 ea.

Is this a good fitering shower head????

I have one and I love it! I saw it at target a while ago, so I decided to try it b/c my skin (which isn't normally prone to acne) started to really breakout when I moved. Since buying it, my skin and my hair love it, and it helps keep my color from fading:yep:

I have a Sprite (HOC) model and that has a 99% effective rating of cleaning the impurities out of the water. You can purchase it from home depot. Mine cost $49.95.

I use aquasana but I haven't replace my cartiage in a while. I"m actually looking to soften my water and remove chlorine but the aquasana has great massage setting :grin:

Keep in mind how often you need to change the filter (and it's cost) when you compare prices, too. I ordered a Crystal Quest handheld from eBay (cheaper), but it hasn't arrived yet. I like that it also filters chloramines, VOCs, and other nasties, and that the filter cartidges last for a year. I'll see how good it is when it actually arrives, though!

I also have a Sprite filter, and let me say that you can definitely feel the difference on your hair and skin. My skin no longer comes out ashy and dry from the water, and my hair is very soft and no longer has to suffer from the calcium buildup. Sprite filtering showerheads are the best, and you only have to replace the filter every six months.:grin:

I also have a Sprite filter, and let me say that you can definitely feel the difference on your hair and skin. My skin no longer comes out ashy and dry from the water, and my hair is very soft and no longer has to suffer from the calcium buildup. Sprite filtering showerheads are the best, and you only have to replace the filter every six months.:grin:

Actually mine is good for every year as you can turn it around after 6 months and use the same filter for another 6 months. This was the reason why I bought it.

Actually mine is good for every year as you can turn it around after 6 months and use the same filter for another 6 months. This was the reason why I bought it.

That sounds very nice... hmmm maybe I should invest some money into one of those...

I have a Sprite, which I brought the filtered showerhead with different settings from Lowes and I also brought a regular shower filter. So my water is being filtered twice when I shower. I noticed the different very quickly between filtered water and unfiltered water. Before I used to shower and when I am done my skin would be itching so bad I would leave welt from scratching so hard but right after I brought my filters my skin have not itched since.:grin:

I bought a hand held Sprite today from Lowe's. They have replacements for sale there. My hair feels really soft tonight.

Last edited:
Back