Fighting major Frizz

Okay, so I want to Rollerset my hair
and I would like to get advice
from those of you who have successfully
fought against your hair frizzing out or
poofing out

Are you using a serum and/or setting lotion?

Grease :grinwink:

Rub a very thin layer between your hands, then apply all over hair after taking out rollers and combing down curls. It should be just enough to add some shine. The layer though does help protect against humidity. :up:

(Note: The only grease I use is called SoftTouch by Ultrasheen. The green one. It feels more like a pomade then just regular ole grease and I've only been able to find it at Walmart.)

Now, if your frizz starts early on and you don't think it's humidity related, then it's how you're setting it. I only use water and a thin layer of NTM. The key is making sure you're setting thoroughly wet hair and allowing it to thoroughly dry. I airdry mine overnight.

Last edited:
Grease :grinwink:

Rub a very thin layer between your hands, then apply all over hair after taking out rollers and combing down curls. It should be just enough to add some shine. The layer though does help protect against humidity. :up:

(Note: The only grease I use is called SoftTouch by Ultrasheen. The green one. It feels more like a pomade then just regular ole grease and I've only been able to find it at Walmart.)

Now, if your frizz starts early on and you don't think it's humidity related, then it's how you're setting it. I only use water and a thin layer of NTM. The key is making sure you're setting thoroughly wet hair and allowing it to thoroughly dry. I airdry mine overnight.

Thanks for you response I am definitely going to consider putting something in my hair after taking the roller out

Back