Ficcare Fall Sale!

prospurr4

I just visited this website: Ficcare OMG! They have some gorgeous hair accessories, although a little pricey.

If anyone is interested, they are having a 15% off sale right now that started on Nov. 21 and ends on Dec. 14; coupon code is FALL2008. Any order over $80 will ship free within the USA.

I just bought a headband and hair clip. I am excited to get them.:grin:

(I did a search before posting this but didn't come up with anything.)

ficcares are the bidniss. i have two in my hair right now! damn damn damn!!!! they're having a little sale and i have no $$$ :perplexed

ficcares are the bidniss. i have two in my hair right now! damn damn damn!!!! they're having a little sale and i have no $$$ :perplexed

Oh, I'm so glad to read your post; this is my first time buying Ficcares. My hair tends to break some of the plastic clips so I thought these may hold up better. I'm really looking forward to getting my order.

I'm sorry your funds are low right now, but I think they have their sale twice a year, so maybe you'll have some extra cash in the Spring.

Whoo chile, I had to pump my damn brakes this week! I really need to get rid of some stuff and "try" next year to shoot for buying stuff once a month. Hopefully I won't end up binge purchasing :lachen:

Speaking of brakes, I just paid to get the two rotors in the front of my car replaced, and brakes all around so.....lol!!!!! I did buy some miss jessies quick curls to try tonight, so I'll have that review tomorrow.

prospurr4, i already have like 5!!! lol i looooooooooove those things, you don't understand. i got some to match almost all of my outfits. the ones i wanted before were sold out though. nordstroms sells them too, but not the ones i wanted. ho hum. ill get some next year! lol

Back