FHI Runway - UK Ladies

lollyoo

I am about to purchase FHI runway UK version.
Any UK ladies tried the UK version, with UK plug in. How do you like it?

If you have purchased the platform as well (UK version), please I need some feedbacks

I'm not going to be much help as I've not bought the Runway, but I'm interested to know where you bought it from, as you've got to be really careful where you buy these irons due to authenticity.

I'm not going to be much help as I've not bought the Runway, but I'm interested to know where you bought it from, as you've got to be really careful where you buy these irons due to authenticity.

Hi Cream Tee, I am yet to purchase one. I found a seller that said he is an authorised retailer, he does sell platform on his online store and I know a few people that have purchased platform from him with no issues.
He will be ordering the runway for me, but I am still a bit scared you know. I have tried their official website for list of authorised dealers, but the site is not loading.
Thanks though

Isabella09

Thanks for the lead
How much did you pay for yours? ( I Hope you don't mind me asking)
I will email the address you provided, it helps to find out if the guy is an authorised retailer.

Isabella09

Thanks for the lead
How much did you pay for yours? ( I Hope you don't mind me asking)
I will email the address you provided, it helps to find out if the guy is an authorised retailer.

No worries at all, it’s my pleasure. I don’t mind you asking, I think I paid £200 + postage. Also, they are a little hard to get a hold of so in addition to emailing, I called them as well.

Thanks Isabella, he wants to sell for £200 postage included. So unless he is a comnfirmed authorised retailer, I will be buying from FHI directly and just pay for postage fees.
I will try and see if I can get them on the phone, but If my mind serves me right, I cant dial 0845 numbers from Ireland. I had problem getting barclays bank through this number, when I originally moved from UK to Ireland.

Thanks Isabella, he wants to sell for £200 postage included. So unless he is a comnfirmed authorised retailer, I will be buying from FHI directly and just pay for postage fees.
I will try and see if I can get them on the phone, but If my mind serves me right, I cant dial 0845 numbers from Ireland. I had problem getting barclays bank through this number, when I originally moved from UK to Ireland.

No problem, that sounds like a good plan. If you do experience any problems using the 0845 number PM me and I’ll be happy to call them on your behalf and see if they have an alternative number for Ireland or you may be able to call Direct Enquiries to see if they list a number that is accessible in Ireland and lastly, your plan of emailing them is great as you will be covered from all angles :grin:.

Back