FHI Runway Alert

tdwillis

Hi Ladies:
I really wanted to purchase an FHI Runway after all the spectacular reviews. I called Pink Corset this morning (www.pinkcorset.com) and found out they have a special promotion going on with this flatiron. For $290, you get the flatiron with free shipping using UPS ground. I live in California, so I also had to pay the tax (which is high out here-$21). $311 total. That is cheaper than any other price I found on the internet right now for this iron. Since many other ladies have purchased from her on this forum, I wasn't too concerned about security and she gave me an order number.
She said they are getting in a new shipment on Friday and will be mailing the flatirons on Monday. She said I should receive it by Wednesday. I can't wait!

Thanks for this info. I have been looking into buying an FHI Runway, but the prices that I have seen have not been looking good. :nono:

Am I the only one who cannot find the flat iron on the website? Can i get a direct link please.
From the website, you won't see the flatiron for sell. You have to call her. The number is 1-866-454-7465. She only sells them over the phone, not from the website. The deal is, free shipping this week and the flat iron will be mailed to you next week.

My hands are shaking :lol: I think I may get it.
Go girl! Get it!

Thanks for this info. I have been looking into buying an FHI Runway, but the prices that I have seen have not been looking good. :nono:
I agree. I have been stalking this flat iron for a couple of days and the lowest price I could find it was $317 without tax and shipping. I just refused to pay that much when I knew other people here had received a better deal.

I agree. I have been stalking this flat iron for a couple of days and the lowest price I could find it was $317 without tax and shipping. I just refused to pay that much when I knew other people here had received a better deal.

I am so envious of the people who got it for cheap at the hair show. :sad: Must be nice.

I purchased my Runway (same price) from her back in early June and I was very pleased with her service. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE MY RUNWAY. I'm thinking about getting a FHI blow dryer and will most certaintely purchase it from her.

What makes the Runway different from the Platform or Technique? I really want one but dont know which one to get.

So her FHI Runway is legit? I know some folks reported having bogus flat irons that were bought for cheap.

Yes, I believe her's is legit. Other ladies have purchased from her on this forum. It's in another thread. She has been mentioned a couple of times as the best place to buy the Runway from. I think the bogus flat irons may have been purchased off of ebay. They have some really great prices for this flat iron on there, but I think it is a big risk.

Yes, I believe her's is legit. Other ladies have purchased from her on this forum. It's in another thread. She has been mentioned a couple of times as the best place to buy the Runway from. I think the bogus flat irons may have been purchased off of ebay. They have some really great prices for this flat iron on there, but I think it is a big risk.

Thank you, I just placed my order.

I have not received my flat iron as of yet. I checked my credit card today and I was charge for the flat iron. I orderd my flat iron on Aug. 19, I thought the companies did not charge you until they send the items out. I will be calling her again on Thursday.

I have not received my flat iron as of yet. I checked my credit card today and I was charge for the flat iron. I orderd my flat iron on Aug. 19, I thought the companies did not charge you until they send the items out. I will be calling her again on Thursday.

Yes, I am calling Thursday too. I thought maybe I was the only one.

I will call again on Thursday as well. She told me it would not be shipped to her until September 4th, so we should expect it by the end of the week.

Back