FHI: Now at Sally Beauty Supply!

$195??? Good lord! They better get out of here..and only taking off $5 with the beauty card. I'm telling y'all ebay is your best friend in regards to FHI. These brick and mortars are ripping folks off. I saw the FHI blow dryer I got off ebay for $89 be $219 in the beauty first store... no way in the hell......

But nice to know they have the trex clips.. I have the fake sally's FHI t-rex clips... I will be getting those soon.

Not that it's much better but Ricky's now sells FHI (rickysnyc.com) and have a selection of curling irons, flat irons and the hot sauce-- there's also a 20% off code for item

I'm looking for a FHI blow dryer that my stylist has. I'm just not sure which one it is but I know what it looks like when I see it.

OH.EM.GEE! I adore the T-Rex clips!!!!! My dang kids broke all of mine and I keep forgetting to buy more. They're the best clips EVER and are well worth the money!!!

I have been wanting to try Hot sauce...thanks. Y'all make me wanna try an FHI iron though...but I LOVE my Sedu, it can get my hair toooo straight if I'm not careful..so on second thought maybe I will just stick with it.

Tiffers: Did you have the knock offs or the FHI clips?
Nope, I had the real deal :yep: I didn't even know Sally's had knockoffs of the clips! I think Imma get some today so I can compare :scratchch

Oh, and Hot Sauce is the truf for flatironing! Since it's creamy and not a serum, I apply it and then let it sit for a few minutes so my hair can dry

Results are better than anything CHI SI EVER gave me.

FHI! FHI! FHI! FHI! :yay:

I have several of the real clips and I love them I am 10 mos post and when I would try to separate my hair with the regular clips my hair would fall out or it would be so secure it would hurt. The FHI clips give just enough tension to hold the hair in place without it hurting. It kinda craddles the hair if that makes any sense. And they are very strudy.

Back