FHI iron worth buying?

never used a CHI before (my best swears by it) but I just bought a FHI (1", 207 RVI, with Temperature Control) and used it for the first time this sunday and it worked wonders on my extremely thick 4a/b hair. it quicks hot super fast and with the temperature control i'm able to control the amount of heat that i want to put in my hair (only use heat for deep conditioners so this was important for me).

hth! :)

I haven't used a Flat Iron since GOLD N HOT :lol:
I have been on ebay lookin at FHI they have one for 89.00...after I do a couple more days of research I just might get one

It does heat up in about 5 seconds. I use mine at 370 degrees to get it really shiny and silky in one pass. Its very lightweight and user-friendly.

Never owned both so I can't say which is better, but after having the FHI for a year now--I'd never need to find out!:lol:

I love my iron 100%:love:

eta: Just make sure that you get an RVI model, not the RFI one. =) This is a variable versus a fixed heat iron... and as hot as these irons get-- you want to be able to control the heat.:yep:

I have extremely coarse and thick 4a/b natural hair, and when I had my hair straightened the stylist used an FHI and it did wonders!!! I was contemplating between the FHI and the sedu, but I think I am going to get the FHI.

Back