• Chi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hai

• FHI

• Total voters

iCandey

Ladies please help me. I need to purchase a flat iron. Which do you use and what are the results?.. Chi seems to be the best but can I get the same results with FHI or Hai?

oops i didnt see the results...i may have put in your Chi vote after you did...so far Hai is winning

I am a sometime lurker on the board, but I thought that I would respond to this one (love the board, by the way). :-) I have a HAI ceramic, 1.25 inches or something like that. Does the job for me. I have type 4a/b hair and it is not super thick. My length is to a little below the top of my shoulder blades in the back, shorter in the front (layers!).

I haven't used one yet, but I have only heard good things about the CHI, especially on makeupalley. I plan on getting one.
smile.gif

thanks ladies..I am going to try to fix this poll so you dont have to vote just to see the results...i think that may be skewing the results...until i fix it - if u havent used could you please let me know and i will subtract? thanks so much...ic

interesting poll, im in the market for a new flat iron, an was thinkin of gettin a CHI.. ill wait till the poll results are up to buy mine.

okay chi winning but by a small margin (subtracting myself bc i accidently voted for it)...i cant wait to see results..

I use a Hai and love it. I really don't think you could go wrong with either CHI or HAI or even Rusk. The only caveat I heard about the CHI is that the felt covering may come off.

HAI is affordable and gives me salon results every time.

this poll is really helping me...so far I am thinking Hai may be a good choice for me until I am ready to invest in a Chi...I will look out for further results before I purchase though..Thanks again ladies!!

[ QUOTE ]
iCandey said:
something I did NOt know...thanks again ladies...

[/ QUOTE ]

The original CHI (black, slim) does not. The CHI turbo w/the red felt covering that comes in diferent sizes does, but does not get as hot as the FHI, HAI or the original CHI.

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
FHI will always get my vote!

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that two.
smile.gif

I flat ironed my hair last night with my FHI (1" model 207) and it's hot with high humidity today and my hair is still straight & silky.

this poll is too close...basically what it seems to coming down too is that you cant go wrong with any of the 3....i will still wait a while before i purchase maybe I will go with the cheapest which I think is FHI..i still dont know..

Back