Fgrogan is giving my life on YT ***video***

Her hair looks so healthy, reminds me of straightened natural hair with all the thickness and body.

Last edited:
She hasn't done a length check in quite some time after the baby :) But my goodness her hair is thriving beautifully.

WOWWWWW! That is beautiful ! She has a gorgeous head of hair !!!!!!! I didn't listen w/ the volume. Is she going natural? I know she really stretches out her relaxer. Whatever she's doing is def working for her :yep:

Her hair is gorgeous! She did a great flat iron job. Love that swang. Why did she get dislikes on that video....dang youtube got some meanies smh

I love Fgrogans hair. She has amazingly thick hair. Before her pregnancy, she stretched for a really long time, over a year or so.

wow thanks for sharing that!!!! ^_^ Watching that swing gives me the itch to flat iron!
This silly warm winter that we had in KY robbed me of my "straight hair time".

I hair is beautiful!! Simply gorgeous! And her ends look really good. I wonder when was the last time she had a trim??

I really wanna run my fingers through her hair right now. That swang is too much for me. If I could get that kind of swang I'd walk around flippin and swingin it all day!

I came on here to post in RT about her! I was like OMG when she combed that wrap down.

Sent from my DROID3 using LHCF

I don't know how she didn't squeal with excitement on camera I would not have been able to contain myself:nono: I watched it earlier and I've thougth about her hair several times today:yep:

Back