Fess up

Lisa

No one has admitted to to living in Madison but I went to Target to get the Neutrogena and the conditioner was all gone. I got the last masque and leave in conditioner and I only left 3 shampoos and 1 oil thearpy on the shelf.

Even though I had to use my Pantene Hydrating Curl Conditioner and Aubreys GPB. I must say Neutrogena is the BOMB.

Thank you Ladies!!!

Girl, get a rain check! I went to CVS last week when they were having the 2 for 1 sale on the Triple Moisture line, and they were out of almost everything!! Guess who asked for a rain check for 10 of everything? The cashier told me the rain checks don't expire so I'll be getting Neutrogena TM products for half off for a very long time.
grin.gif

Ok, Ya'll hit my store too. I went to Target out here in "White Town" Walnut Creek and all the Neutragena triple moisture products were gone! I mean there was a huge gap where they were supposed to be. I lifted on my toes and managed to pull a bottle of the serum and condtioner that had been shoved in the back and behind the other products just to read the ingredients and I swear I was being watched! I decided to wait and read more review and put it back and I tell ya I felt like the women around me were circling like sharks. I can't believe the whole product line sold out! Is it that good?

I don't know yet but I aim to find out soon. I picked up the serum, deep condition mask and the conditioner. I plan to go back for the poo too!
Blame Tracy and Supergirl, and oh yeah that ArmyQT too. They are the main 3 reasons why LHCF PJs STAY poor.

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
I don't know yet but I aim to find out soon. I picked up the serum, deep condition mask and the conditioner. I plan to go back for the poo too!
Blame Tracy and Supergirl, and oh yeah that ArmyQT too. They are the main 3 reasons why LHCF PJs STAY poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Back