Fermodyl: BOGO At Sally's With Coupon

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Make sure to get the coupon out of the paper. The sales clerks don't know the sales flyer from memory so they don't know the Fermodyl is BOGO. So you have to present the coupon or they will charge you the additional $6.79 for the other one.

I can't say what it does for others, but for me, it's sort of like a primer for my leave ins. It helps my leave ins absorb better and it helps to moisturize the hair. Honeydew got me turned on to Fermodyl and I've been loving it ever since!! Do a search, there are lots of threads about Fermodyl.

I can't say what it does for others, but for me, it's sort of like a primer for my leave ins. It helps my leave ins absorb better and it helps to moisturize the hair. Honeydew got me turned on to Fermodyl and I've been loving it ever since!! Do a search, there are lots of threads about Fermodyl.
OOOOOOOOOOOH!
OK, thanks!

Thanks for the tip. My mom used to put this in my hair. I wonder why they don't put this in a spray bottle......?

same here.

Thanks for the tip. My mom used to put this in my hair. I wonder why they don't put this in a spray bottle......?

I prefer it without the spray bottle. It is easier to get it to my roots in the ampoule like that. Plus there is less waste.

I prefer it without the spray bottle. It is easier to get it to my roots in the ampoule like that. Plus there is less waste.

Do you remember when they used to be in glass ampoules? I'm glad they changed it to plastic...I would get so nervous trying to open the glass ones.

Do you remember when they used to be in glass ampoules? I'm glad they changed it to plastic...I would get so nervous trying to open the glass ones.

Yes girl! I think there is another leave-in that used to be in glass. I cannot remember which one, but the idea is similar to Fermodyl

Someone is selling dozen boxes of the glass ampoules. Ugh - how old can they be?!?!

Back