Felicia Leatherwood's Detangler Brush

pjbapb

I hear so many people raving about this brush but I can't get her to send me the one she charged me for a month ago. I have contacted her several times through her gmail and through her website and she refuses to reply. Has this happened to anyone else when trying to order her brush? I was really eager to try it but I guess I will have to contact Paypal and get my money back since at least THIS customer doesn't matter to her.

Crap! I might be to late then. I guess that is what I get for trying to give her the benefit of the doubt! Well she will never get a good review from me that is for sure!

You have 45 days to file a paypal claim. It is crazy she has not gotten back to you. If she is too busy to sell products, she should close her store. I wonder what her excuse will be; it is not like she is mixing anything or has any ingredients to run out of. :nono:

They actually replied to me once and said they had my wrong address. I don't know how that happened because I paid through Paypal so they should not have had any reason to get it wrong. It has been since then that they won't respond to me inquiries.

You can contact paypal and explain why you missed the deadline - you were assured the product would arrive. This happened to me with one the gates (moptopmaven) and I got my money back long after the 45 day limit.

That is good to know. Thanks for sharing. I have to say I am really disappointed.Even right now, I'd still rather have the brush. I wonder if anyone has come across a knock off of it yet...

Yes there's a knockoff. Are we allowed to link to other forums here?

If not search curltalk in the 4 thread for the title " detangling brush buyers beware"

Oh that sucks, I ordered one when it was mentioned it in the who's given up the denman brush thread and got it about 3 weeks ago... not too long after I had ordered it. Sounds like I lucked out :/

They actually replied to me once and said they had my wrong address. I don't know how that happened because I paid through Paypal so they should not have had any reason to get it wrong. It has been since then that they won't respond to me inquiries.

Definitely file a claim. Often when a vendor says they have the wrong address, it is a delay tactic and not the real reason it wasn't shipped.

Yes there's a knockoff. Are we allowed to link to other forums here?

If not search curltalk in the 4 thread for the title " detangling brush buyers beware"

Here's what I found based on that thread:

The brush originally mentioned in the OP ($1.55)

The "Tangle Wrangler" discussed later in the thread ($3.49)
(Not sure about this one as the brush in the picture doesn't feature the grooved handle, but a poster specifically mentioned ordering from this site)

Product of my personal Googling ($3.49)

Folks also mentioned buying from local horse/tractor supply and tack shops.

Be careful with the knock-off though. The seams are rough. I own Felicia's brush and a knock-off. Felicia's is way better made. Too bad she's jacking folks now. It's a great brush.

They used one of those brushes on my hair at the salon. I'm not sure if it was the original or the knock off. It jacked my ends up. I have been doing a search and destroy for the past 3 weeks to get rid of all the splits. :nono: I will not be buying one.

Back