Feelin myself,feelin,feelin myself! (pics)

shadylane21

Hey ya'll here is a tutorial on my braidout! I was really feeling this style!
It was super easy and done on dry hair. You just apply your leave in, seal and put in 2 french braids and go to sleep lol!
Hope you guys like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc9FkCFYCuo
GEDC3542.jpg

GEDC3568.jpg

GEDC3552.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/shadylane21/GEDC3568.jpg

I think its purty. Can I tell you, when I was relaxed it never occurred to me ever to do a braidouts, twistouts, bantu knots or any other non heat style. Either it was flat-ironed or it was in a bun or pontytail. that was it.

I don't know if I will ever have a relaxer again, but it's nice to know I can pass along some of these styles to my family members too, assuring them that it's not just for naturals and these styles look good on relaxed heads as well.

Nice braidout.

By the way, I saw your HairZing updo video and was wondering where did you get your HairZing and what size did you get?

I laughed at the title, but go 'head girl. It came out well...I'd try it if I knew how to french braid.

cute!

Girl im still over here laughing at the antics of you and your husband when he was installing your sew in. I still think its one of the cutest videos EVER!

Your eyebrows are BANGING!!! Love your braid out too. I usually put in 5 cornbraids going back. I must try it this way now. Thanks!

Love the way yours look. Nice and soft. Love how the ends look too. I finally attempted a braidout and liked how the length of my hair look but wasn't fond of the ends. I used barettes to roll the hair around the barette for curly definition. The hair was super curly on day 1 but they started to frizz thereafter.

Nice braidout.

By the way, I saw your HairZing updo video and was wondering where did you get your HairZing and what size did you get?

TY! I got it from hairzings.com and I got them when they had a sale on them for like 2 for 9.99!

I laughed at the title, but go 'head girl. It came out well...I'd try it if I knew how to french braid.

HAHA! TY! I can't french braid either! My hubby does them for me lol!

cute!

Girl im still over here laughing at the antics of you and your husband when he was installing your sew in. I still think its one of the cutest videos EVER!

AWWWW! TY! We'll be doing another one soon! I'm waiting for some weave hair to come in lol!

Your eyebrows are BANGING!!! Love your braid out too. I usually put in 5 cornbraids going back. I must try it this way now. Thanks!

TY! I use to do it by putting in a bunch of plaits, but that never came out right!

Love the way yours look. Nice and soft. Love how the ends look too. I finally attempted a braidout and liked how the length of my hair look but wasn't fond of the ends. I used barettes to roll the hair around the barette for curly definition. The hair was super curly on day 1 but they started to frizz thereafter.

TY! I hate dealing with the ends as well, every time a do a braidout I feel like my ends are at risk!

I tried hairzings but it felt like it was pulling and tuging at my hair where the combs were inserted so I've yet to wear it.:perplexed

Back