February 7,8,9...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

I thought I'd wash my hair this weekend, but it can wait until Monday. I'm just going to enjoy it now that it's behaving.

Tonight I'm Prepooing on dry hair with EVOCO+ EVOO. Tomorrow I'm going to wash with SM moisture poo and DC with KeraMinerals DC. I may do a protein rinse with Aphogee 2 min. Air dry in a wrap. M&S. Tis all

I still have my overnight dc in my hair. I have been neglecting my hair:nono: let's hope I can get it together this weekend:spinning:

Nix08

Spring is right around the Corner. :grin:

So you got-sta stay on your "Game" and go in Hard & Deep the next coupla' months!

Now...Get Back To Work:lol:

wash with quantum clarifying shampoo

deep condition with silk dreams vanilla silk cream moisture dream

apply one n' only argan oil treatment and blow dry

flat iron with light spritz of fantasia ic hair polisher heat protector straightening spray

I applied henna to my front of my hair and left it on overnight. I rinsed it out with Shea Moisture Moisturizing shampoo and then used Elucence Moisture Balance conditioners as my steam treatment. I will apply my leave in and put it in a bun to dry.

Clarify and co-wash using nothing but and treseme naturals, I'm planning to use fenugreek for the first time, I'll be mixing the juice and the mucus into some nexxus humectress (old formula) and a little carrot oil for my DC. I will then do an ACV rinse M & S with L = aphogee multivitamin leave-in; C = bee mine deja's milk and O = avocado oil with some avocado butter on my ends. I'm also planning on dusting too.

Up earrrrlyyy this mornin chile!! Yessss lol!
Cowashing//Giovanni Ultra Sleek Keratin + Argan
Skipping all that extra today and going straight into styling. Using 'The Crew'//Kinky Curly Knot Today + Curling Custard.. Sealing my ends//Belle Butters Unyevu. Attempting a flat twist out :eek:

friday- wen oil (cucumber) and JBCO overnight
sat- wash w elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo, ion clarifying treatment, DC 30 mins w/ Joico Moisture recovery conditioner, blow dry with dark n lovely anti reversion cream serum, and flat iron w/ silk elements heat protector on ends

Don't know. I am feeling really lazy this weekend. Tomorrow is a public holiday so I hope for my hair's sake, I get the motivation to do more tomorrow.

Don't know. I am feeling really lazy this weekend. Tomorrow is a public holiday so I hope for my hair's sake, I get the motivation to do more tomorrow.

Got over my laziness and washed my hair. Skipping wash days only leads down the path to neglect :lol:

- Pre-poo with oil mix
- Cocleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil Rinse
- Moisturize and seal with DB Transitioning Creme and Komaza Califia Cream
- Air drying in 6 braids
- Bun/updo tomorrow for work

i washed today with giovanni 50/50 i need to rinse my komaza protein strenthener out before i head to bed tonight. condtioning with aubrey's gbp after & i'll just twist and be doing the LCO method all week. since i get my hair done about a month from now and i am overdue for a dusting i will do the komaza protein strengthener 2 more times before then to keep the splits/breakage at bay.

Back