FEBRUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

After I harassed them on FB lol, the newsletter with the code was sent out as soon as I did so.

SheScentIt, 25% off, code bemine14, runs Feb. 14-17.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Ugh, what's her deal with the shipping? Can't even justify getting anything when the saving will be a $1.15...just cant.

I know. Her shipping is ridiculous. I usually just look at it as buying retail with no shipping. It would be the same if I went into a store and paid the same thing minus the shipping and tax.

I know. Her shipping is ridiculous. I usually just look at it as buying retail with no shipping. It would be the same if I went into a store and paid the same thing minus the shipping and tax.

I think I am going to pass on most of the sales. There are skimpy discounts 14% (BASK), high shipping (SheScentiit) and high prices (Annabelle's). Might look at Jane Carter if the shipping is reasonable.

I think I am going to pass on most of the sales. There are skimpy discounts 14% (BASK), high shipping (SheScentiit) and high prices (Annabelle's). Might look at Jane Carter if the shipping is reasonable.

I am done with online retailers until Black Friday.

The ATL Hair show is coming up so I will probably be getting some stuff then.

Soultanicals 25% off
you also receive $5 U.S. shipping and a FREE gift with any purchase. No Minimums!!!! And as always Shipping is Free for orders over $60!

1800385_613179415419599_2142748124_n.jpg

Shi-Naturals

Happy Valentine's Day!! Enjoy 20% off all products. Enter code "SWEET" at checkout!!vip members will receive an extra 5% off!! 1 day only!!

I made up a cart at Marie Dean but this 14% was not a good discount for me. I just picked up at least 22 jars. I will reorder for a better sale or Mother's Day. I may get some CJ for Easter or Oyin if they ever have a sale. Thanks T.

I made up a cart at Marie Dean but this 14% was not a good discount for me. I just picked up at least 22 jars. I will reorder for a better sale or Mother's Day. I may get some CJ for Easter or Oyin if they ever have a sale. Thanks T.

Girl! I know they trying to be cute with the whole valentine 14% but c'mon people! When this 14% doesn't even cover the shipping it ain't so cute anymore

...22 jars of what?? 22 jars of hair stuff??? Gimmie one!

I did not work much last year. I blew a hole in my stash. I was scraping the bottle of the barrel for real. 7 jars of CD BV smoothie, 6 from naturelle grow, 8 from APB,3 from myhoneychild, SM and Eden body works from Sally's. I have been out of conditioner. You know that is a horrible feeling to be that low and everyone here discussing the delights of all these luscious products!! I bought $50.00 worth of some products from T.J.Maxx for rinse outs. This is in addition to the 22. I still will get some MD. Later.:look:

I only ordered pomegranate, Tahitian vanilla and moisture mist conditioners from SSI. I got that marula, the coconut sorbet, and the carrot seed defrizzer. My products were low,low...

My products from the Pomade Shop have shipped. 8oz ceramoist, 8 oz linomoist, 4oz rosemary pomade, 1 ceramoist sample. Yay!:yay::yay::yay:

Ugh, what's her deal with the shipping? Can't even justify getting anything when the saving will be a $1.15...just cant.

That's why I cannot WAIT for Shescentit to get into stores - or at least on an online vendor that has sales + shipping deals like Curlmart.

Back