Feb 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
DC: Etae Reconstructor underneath a mix of a bunch of almost empties (APB, Silk Dreams, Soultanicals)
Post-wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Conditioner, APB Tropical Daily Moisturizer, MHC Sophia's Hair Grease

Last edited:
Pre-poo'd overnight with HV Vatika Frosting. Will do the following later:
-Exfoliate with SE Pre-Cleanse Scalp Rx.
-Cleanse with Curls Blueberry Bliss (BB)Reparative Wash.
-DC with Curls BB Reparative Mask.
-LCO with Curls BB Reparative LI, Twist n Shout Cream, and Oil.
-Set in braids for signature braid out.

Today I did a Wash n Go with:

Jane Carter's Healthy Hair Cowash (this was the first time used: I consider it cleansing and not moisturizing -- its ok)

followed by Alikay Naturals Milk Conditioner

then

I used what a you tuber calls her dynamic duo: 1 part Shea Moisture Hibiscus Gel Souffle with 2 Parts Hibiscus Curl Enhancing smoothie.

This was white on my hair but turned clear as it dried. I love how it came out. Once it was dry (at the office) I picked it
out.

My hair is sooo dry in the back. I like that I had that creamy combo of products to really saturate that part of my hair!

Sunday
I may do a twist out with
More JC cowash
Mielle Organics Mielle Deep followed up with
Alikay's Milk Conditioner

Midnight Train Spray Leave in
SM JBCO Leave in Conditoner

Saturday:
Pre-poo: Olive Oil + V05 Moisturizing Conditioner (first time pre shampooing with a conditioner)....
Cleanse: SM JBCO Shampoo
DC: SM Intensive Hydration Masque + SSI Avocado Conditioner
Leave-In: SSI coco-creme leave in and seal with SSI Honey & Castor Softening Balm
- mix olive oil + tea tree oil + rosemary oil and put it on my scalp

Air Dry or Blow Dry On COOL

Okay just what I've been waiting for.

-Tonight I am Prepooing/Detoxing overnight with J. Monique's Naturals Dead Sea Mud Wash
-Detangling with AVJ and EVOO mix
-Tomorrow morning I will be henna'ing my graying roots
-Maybe followed by Indigo - not sure yet though
-Co-washing the henna out with NG Jamaica Me Crazy Deep Conditioner
-Deep Conditioning - either APB Marula and Honey Moisturizing Conditioner or DB Moisturizing Hair Mask
-Leave-in - NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in Conditioner

Happy 1st Weekend of February Ladies!:afro:

Let's start this Weekend off doing what we be doing!:flahssssss:

That's right! That Healthy and Happy Hair Game

So Come on Ya'll:poke" Let's get down to business

*think rich black thoughts all weekend long*

This is my first post! I'm new to this whole healthy hair lifestyle! looking for growth/hair health...wish me luck! I'm relaxed/shoulder length.

I applied JBCO to my scalp with an applicator bottle..massaged scalp.

Then warmed up coconut oil, honey, ripe advocado and 3 conditioners applied it to my hair. Will leave in over night & head to Dominican hair salon in the morning.

I'm think I'm gonna steam DC on silicone-free, dry hair. (A few days ago I clarified and only used the Deva Curl Decadence line for a wash and go. I left all the conditioner in my hair)

I will lightly tea rinse some of the conditioner out, add shea butter and the Deva curl gel to do another wash and go puff.

I got up this morning to DC and detangle my hair with pureology hydrating conditioner.

Going back to sleep.

Will shampoo with matching shampoo and roller set with its a 10 leave in. Pibbs dry.

I made it two weeks without washing my hair and didn't apply any product to it either. I love it's a 10 leave in.

Yesterday I did the following:
Pre-poo E'Tae scalp replenishing treatment and Vatika oil on the length. Baggied and left on for 4 hours
Cleanse: Redken Cleansing Cream on scalp and let run through the hair, followed with Keracare hydrating and detangling poo
DC: SM Sacha Inchi Omega 3,6,9 repair mask with wheat germ oil on top overnight with two plastic caps and my SLAP

Today I am getting my color refreshed to cover these greys with SM Jet black and will use the SM Manuka Honey poo and conditioner. For styling I will be getting a rollerset, my BFF will be doing all the work today.

Finishing up my wash day routine:

Prepooed with vatika oil
Cowashed with SSI Pumpkin & White Chocolate Co-wash
Shampooed my cornrows with diluted KeraCare Moisturising Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
DCed with a mix of APB UCS and Blueberry Cheesecake DC (trying to finish this up) under my Hot Head Cap for 1/2 hr
Rinsed with cold water
Currently have my hair wrapped in a t-shirt
About to apply Organic Hair Tonic to my scalp, Blue Agave Hair Spritz topped with Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Simple Hair Cream and Silky Serum to my cornrows. All by APB.

Thursday Night:
Prepoo: O
vernight with various oils

Friday:
Clarify:
Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
DC: Mixture of Joico Moisture Recovery & Joico Moisture Recovery Balm under dryer for 30 minutes
Leave-in: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave In
Air Dried in a Ponytail
Moisture & Seal (later that evening): Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer & Hydrathermal Naturals Hair Growth Oil

Back