Feb 27 28 Mar 1 2 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Used some of Curls and Potions Scalp Mask on my scalp and hair

shampood with Tangles and Beyond Sweet Pea Shampoo

conditioned with The Doux Sweetest Thing Honey Moisture mask under a plastic cap

added K 18 leave in mask , detangled

Added It’s a 10 miracle blow dry styling balm and then blow dryed

Twisted each section and applied a little Shea butter to the ends.

My hair needs a spa day! Friday evening, I will do the following:

-Olaplex 0/3 with oil on scalp
-Shampoo with Aphogee ProVitamin
-Condition with APB Blueberry DC and steam
-Style with Alikay Lemongrass LI, EcoStyle gel, and Denman brush for WNG

Pre-poo: Mielle Organics Hawaiian Ginger moisturizing overnight treatment
Shampoo: Mane choice anti breakage and repair shampoo
Protein: Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor mixed with Aryuvedic hair oil by Henna Sooq
Cassia: Henna Sooq’s Sukesh Ayurveda powder, baby food (Beech and nut- mango, carrot, yogurt and oat), honey, aloe vera, coconut milk, and Chagrin Valley Naturals detangling hair tea
Moisturizing conditioner: the Mane Choice POW mask mixed with the Mane Choice must be magic hair oil
Leave ins: Shescentit Cococreme leave in, The Mane Choice ancient Egypt split end treatment serum, Just Nutritive protein and vitamin hair treatment, Butta by Bella Bar Onion and Garlic Hair oil, and Mielle Organics Pomegranate and honey twisting soufflé.

I steamed with the Cassia treatment, and moisturizing conditioner and used my Hot Headz heat cap for the pre-poo.

I’ve been using a hack which makes making hair recipes so much easier. I put my aloe vera juice, coconut milk, baby food and hair tea in ice cube trays, freeze them, take them out and label them in zip lock bags and keep them in the freezer. I just add the frozen cubes to whatever I’m making. Sometimes I have left over hair recipes that I freeze too and use them to cowash, make leave ins, do tea rinses, or mix with my cassia. I find myself experimenting more and I don’t waste left over ingredients anymore.

Back