Feb 26 27 28 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

My dryer SHOULD be delivered today...plan on trying this...

ETA how my hair turned out...sorry so big
14l7n88.jpg

Last edited:
- Water rinse & scalp massage with vibrating brush
- Scalp Love: KJ Naturals Tingly Oil
- M&S: Mielle Organics Avocado Hair Milk, Siamese Twists Sweet Potatoe Hair Creme
- Edges: The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Gel

And thanks to @APrayer4Hair I'm inspired to attempt a fauxhawk in some manner. We'll see if inspiration or laziness wins out :giggle:

Last edited:
Yes! Haven't washed my hair in two weeks! I never do that.

Sometime between tonight and tomorrow I will:
Finger detangle with coconut oil
Shampoo and condition with Mizani Thermasmooth
Deep condition and detangle with Pantene mask
Rinse
Roller set with its a 10 leave in
90 minutes under the dryer
Bun it up.

Will stretch wash day another week and a half and then I'll be blow drying my hair for vacation with my new revlon paddle brush dryer. :gorgeous:

This evening:
Rinse hair and apply Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, section hair, dry overnight

Saturday:
Make soap nut shampoo; a leave-in mix of Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, and coconut water; a gel mix of FSG and Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

Rinse hair and apply Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, section hair
Test one low porosity and one normal porosity section w/the new leave-in and gel mixes; air dry and check results later

Sunday - washday:
Soap nut shampoo cleanse
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair/coconut milk/black strap molasses/avocado deep conditioner
Sodium clay coconut water cleansing mask
Leave-In
Styler

Pre-poo overnight with Brahmi and Amla oils on scalp and Keracare Overnight Moisturizing treatment on the length with a little olive oil added.

Saturday will clarify with either Suave or V05, use the Aphogee deep moisture shampoo and follow with the Aphogee 2 step treatment and balancing moisturizer. Will deep condition for 3 hours with the last hour using heat will blow dry and hopefully get a trim. Styling will be a braid-out for 3 days and then bun rest of the week.

Tomorrow:
Clarify with VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Apply Hendigo (wrap in Saran Wrap & Plastic Cap)
Cowash out with either VO5 or Suave something
Steam with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang mixed with AV Ashlii Amala
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

*After it Dries???? Maybe Siamese Twists something.........

I just shampooed my braids with
Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp shampoo,
Herbal Essences Tea-Rightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo
Tresemme Boutique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo

Now I'm DC-ing with Pantene Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Conditioner and trying to decide whether I should watch Fuller House on Netflix, Dateline or the GOP ridiculousness last night. Decisions, decisions lol.

Last edited:
I wanted to wash my hair but I was too tired (and I washed on Tuesday) so last night I oiled my scalp with my sulphur oil mix and inverted. Before bed, I wet my hair, smoothed on some gel and put it up in a banana clip.

Today I'll make an oil mix with sulphur for my mum. She's experiencing some breakage at her nape/ lower half.

Had to skip last week due to my travel schedule so this week my hair needs some TLC.

Pre-poo: Several different oils under my heat cap for 20 mins
Cowash: As I am Coconut Cowash
Protein treatment: Komaza Protein Strengthener
Mask: Annabelle's White Chocolate
DC: Naturelle Grow Chamomile and Burdock DC
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct
Style: Not sure if I will air dry and bun or roller set

Prepoo overnite: Fenugreek tea mask
Cowash: Eden cleansing cowash
DC: Aubrey gpb conditioner
Tea Rinse ( burdock root, green tea, nettle leaf)
Moisturizer: NG hibiscus and honey leave in conditioner
Air dry
Style: Roller set

Didn't do much this time - only cowashed with Aussie Moist Conditioner this weekend. Too tired to do anything else because I'm working hard this weekend. Maybe next week I'll have more time to henna my hair like I wanted to this week. I was really looking forward to it too, sigh:nono:

• Heatcap prepooed with modified Chicoro method
  • Shampooed with Neutrogena T-Sal shampoo
  • Overnight DC with Aloe Vera Juice & GVP Conditioning Balm mix. Left in.
  • Styled into pencil sized two strand twists with Ecostyler gel.
  • Applied Blue Magic Coconut Oil grease to ends of twists.

Shampoo: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Deep Condition w/ Heat: NG Herbal Deep Conditioner mixed w/ Castor oil and seal w/ Hempseed Oil
Rinsing Conditioner/Detangler: Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Leave In: Aphoghee Provitamin Leave In Conditioner, Matrix Biolage Keratindose Renewal Spray, Chi Keratin Silk Infusion
Blow dry, Moisturize and Seal, rebraid and back to wigs I go :)

Not the weekend I know but I just had to wash these braids today. This was very much a slap dash wash day:

Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating detangling on my scalp and some generic hotel shampoo for the length of the braids
Leave-Ins: Some of the Neutragena body oil, SM curl and shine conditioner, CON argan oil mousse
Blowdry with the weak dryer for 20mins and am attempting to air-dry overnight.

Back