Feb. 1st is the big day!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay ladies, so I've made my decision to experience my hair growth journey WITH a relaxer. I mean, there's a lot of women on here that do... and have LOTS of success doing it. I get my relaxer on Feb 1st at 5PM- I just got off the phone making my appointment, I am so excited! I have a bit of growth too, so I can't wait to see the length! I think I may bite the bullet and get a trim to get rid of raggedy ends too. I don't think they're healthy anymore. Luckily, my stylist is not sissor happy, so I don't have to worry about too much being cut off. She'll be honest with me and let me know how much I should trim off. I'm gonna take a pic of before and after the trim. Wish me luck!

CONGRATULATIONS!

People always seem to congratulate when someone does a big chop and goes natural so I thought I'd congratulate you on getting a relaxer :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!

People always seem to congratulate when someone does a big chop and goes natural so I thought I'd congratulate you on getting a relaxer :lol:
LOL Thanks ladies. Yeah *patting myself on the back* I need to be congratulated, I made a decision on which to choose:grin:

Back