Favorites and the Health and Fitness Boards

JenJen2721

I tried to add one of the threads in the health and fitness boards to my favorites and I got a message that I believe said, "Cannot proceed. You can only add main threads."

Or something like that. Is that a glitch? Or can we only add threads to favorites from the hair or off topic boards?

TIA,
Jen

It should work... You can toggle the favorite boards and then the favorite threads for sure. The favorite thread will come up in your My Home area - unless you have too many favorites...

Can you tell me which thread you tried to add so that I can replicate the problem?

Nikos
user.gif

Thanks Nikos! This is the thread I was trying to add to my favorites:
The Problem Thread

This is the message I'm getting:
Cannot proceed.

You can only add main topics to your favorites or reminder lists.

I don't think I have too many in favorites because I added one right after I tried to add the above thread.

Thx!
Jen

I think I know what is going on Jen. That thread was posted originally by a member who did't register. So that came up as anonymous. Then other people replied to it etc.

Back at the end of March when we had the problem with some users loosing their posts and acccount details, the anonymous posts were not matched again to the anonymous users hence this thread is orphan - so to speak.

I will see if I can do something about it but I don't promise anything....

Nikos
user.gif

Back