Favorite Leave-In Conditioner...please post!

G

Please post your favorite leave-in conditioner and explain why you like it. I'm looking to try a new one since I'm running out of my old one. I've used Infusium 23 and Dark and Lovely Leave-In in the past.
Thanks! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been using Fantasia IC for a while now. I love the leave in my normal wash and set lady uses but I discovered that I can get similar results but mixing about 1 part Elucence MB with 4 parts water in a spray bottle. I prefer spray leave ins and now I have the best of both worlds. The glidey Elucence and a spray!

i prefer the creamy ones, especially when i wear the bun. they make my hair softer and easy to comb out. right now, i'm using Kiehl's, which works best. i also recently tried elucence moisture balancing conditioner as a leave-in. it worked well.

adrienne

sorry I forgot to post the why... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I love the Fantaisia because it really strengthens the hair without being crunchy and leaves a nice shine. I was sold when I heard stories from a stylist about a woman who used it religiously and who tried to apply a color but had to do it twice because her cuticle layers were so sealed that the color didn't take. He said it was the Fantasia and he has that problem a lot with people who use it. That sold me! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Elucence has amazing slip and leaves the hair incredibly moisturized. The water dilutes it just enough so it doesn't weigh my hair down.

Like Adrienne, I also prefer the creamy leave-in conditioners. My favorites are Kiehl's and Elucence Moisture Balancing. These also provide moisture for my hair.

Elucence Moisture Balance (Heavenly)

911 Extra Dry Formula

IC Fantasia Leave In Moisturizer (is this the one you're talking about too Tracy?)

Aveda Elixir daily leave-on hair conditioner. It's a creamy lotion conditoner. I love this stuff! Sometimes I rub a little on my hands and it makes them soft (like a nice hand lotion). /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hiddy: It is watery. I think they have a creamy one too - not sure tho. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Supergirl: Same one mamita! Don't cha love it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mschichi: I mean the leave in. I have the polisher as well. They are two separate (and equally superior) products. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Suave Humectant - detangles, softens, smells good, cheap
Elucence Moisture Balance - detangles, softens, hair lays down
Aubrey Rosa Mosqueta - buttery softness, detangles

I use any conditioner as a leave-in. I just dilute it as needed.

I just started using leave ins and I too prefer creamy ones over the watery stuff. I love Mane and Tail leave in and Biosynthesis BioPhinish. Creamy leave ins seem to retexurize my hair and mostly importantly DEFRIZZ!!!!

<font color="blue">
I use Elucence Moisture Balance or Mane and Tail as my leave ins.
</font color>

My favorite liquid leave in is Hair silk spray by Gold Medal
My favorite cream leave in is Sheenique botanicals

Joico Integrity. It's a water leave-in that sprays out in a fine mist. It softens and detangles my hair excellently.

I too prefer a cream leave in....I wanted to try a leave in for my sets since some ladies on this borad said that it makes your hair feel softer then traditional hardning setting lotion...so I use "Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Creme Leave In Conditoner"....comes in a pump...makes my hair really soft! I actually picked up a black hair salon mag recently and they had the product featured in it....you can find it at most drug stores, I get mine at Walmart. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like the 911 Extra Dry Formula because my hair is natural and the comb just glides through it. I want to try Keihls's some day.

I <font color="red">love</font color> Elucence MB Conditioner because it is thick and creamy. It makes my hair feel soft and moisturized all day. It is also GREAT as a setting lotion. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I use the KimmayTube Recipe, which I've modified to suit me. I use vegetable glycerine:4 parts water, aloe Vera gel and juice, castor oil, macadamia oil, castor oil and almond oil. I also add a few drops each of peppermint, rosemary, tea tree oil and lavender essential oils. It leaves my hair silky and moist. I love the tingle i experience when I apply it especially for scalp massages.

Moisturizer (dry hair): Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme

Leave-in (damp hair): Lacio Lacio

Salerm 21 is my all time favourite

Infusium 23 when wearing braids/twists with extensions

Back