Favorite Haircolor Brand

Kayluv

Hello,

I need help in finding a better way to color my grey hair. :wallbash: I have used Beautiful Browns and Sally's Ion haircolor. The problem is that they don't last long and they bleed when I workout, and when I take a shower the color bleeds around the edges. Everytime I wash my hair I have to reapply the color because it doesn't last. It has become a real chore. I am not ready to embrace grey hair. I will consider it when I am 50. I just relaxed my hair on Friday so I have two weeks to find a more lasting haircolor. Any advice Please.......!

Thank you!

I alternate between Colora Henna (Black) and Clairol Professional Beautiful Collections (Black). I color once a month, I wash and DC w/heat twice per week.

This seems to be a workable solution for me. Hope this helps.

If you have grey, have you thought about trying demi permanent color. It would give you better coverage without having to go permanent. It would last you about 1 to 1.5 months.

If you have grey, have you thought about trying demi permanent color. It would give you better coverage without having to go permanent. It would last you about 1 to 1.5 months.

Gym, what's the process. How do you make it demi.

The colors that come in the tube (can't remember the name) are the best but they are chemicals.

The only rinse that works for me is Ion and like the OP it doesn't last long.

Back