Favorite dc

Loves Harmony

Whays yout favorite dc? I haven't came across one that I can make a stable..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

i like Queen Helene Cholesterol and Elucence MB, but i want to try Kenra MC. i think i might purchase that today!

My favs right now are:
Joico intense hydrator
Alter ego garlic condish
Fekkai ageless condish
My pumped up protein - Megatek mixed w wheat germ oil

elucence mb
AO HSR
SE moisturizing treatment

I would like to try alter ego garlic con! I'm just going to purchase it on Friday!

The last dc I remember that I really like was beemine dc but it been awhile since I last used the dc... Mmmm

Im looking for a good moisturizing deep conditioner... My hair has been so dry especially my ends and the dc I'm using isnt working.

Yes I add oyin hair dew with olive then twist or I would add olive oil then twist.

Have you tried giving your hair a fresh do-over with a clarifiying shampoo, porosity control and then a good protein. Once those have been jump started, then the hair is ready to accept moisture better and longer.

Also, try doing a steam towel treatment under your hair dryer, if you don't have a steamer. You can either do it with an oil/conditioner pre-poo or as a regualar DC.

After all of that, to answer your question, my faves have been KeraCare Humecto, Nexxus Humectress, Alter Ego Garlic Treatment, Matrix Biolage Balm, Silicon Mix, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, ORS Replenishing, and some others. I'm in experimentation mode lately so I may have some new faves (planning to try Redken, Joico, and others).

Last edited:
Have you tried giving your hair a fresh do-over with a clarifyier, porosity control and then a good protein. Once those have been jump started, then the hair is ready to accept moisture better and longer.

Also, try doing a steam towel treatment under your hair dryer, if you don't have a steamer. You can either do it with an oil/conditioner pre-poo or as a regualar DC.

After all of that, to answer your question, my faves have been KeraCare Humecto, Nexxus Humectress, Alter Ego Garlic Treatment, Matrix Biolage Balm, Silicon Mix, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, ORS Replenishing, and some others. I'm in experimentation mode lately so I may have some new faves (planning to try Redken, Joico, and others).

On sunday I did use a clarify shampoo and aphogee 2 minute (before I dc) but I have not tried using pc. I will pick up a bottle this weekend from Sallys.

I use Aphogee 2min then add Aussie 3min on top weekly. I don't know how your hair will respond to so much protein, but mine loves it. Now I'm experimenting with just using the 2min every two weeks and using the Aphogee Reconstructor spray in between washes when I need a protein boost.

shescentit banana brulee has been my favorite thus far. but im on a budget and gonna make my own next time

Shescentit Banana Brulee, I mix it w/ a little SSI Avocado Conditioner and my hair is MOISTURIZED w/ SLIP!

bump,
Loves harmony did you end up getting the PC and trying it out. I was going to recommend what lady exquire said because it seems you may have a porosity problem moreso than the effectiveness of the dc. I believe that I have this problem also because my deep conditioning treatments only last 1 day and i have to add water to my hair daily for it to be manageable but when it dries, back to dry/hard hair. I have also tried all the popular deep conditioners and used quality brands such as joico,and have a hair steamer. I will be implementing PC into my wash routine as soon as i get back from Africa.

Back