Fatima from ANTM - I want her hair

FindingMe

Anyone catch Fatima from America's Next Top Model in the November 2008 issue of Essence? (photos below, click on attached thumbnail to see larger) She was in a fashion spread titled "Mix Master."

I have been toying with the idea of cutting my hair and I love her cut. :yep: You can't see from the scanned pics that clearly, but the back is natural in coilies and the front is blown out or twisted out or curled with an iron or something.

How long do you think the back of her hair is?

Do you think they curled the front with a curling iron or could you maintain without heat with bantu knots or twist outs or something?

I would SO rock this with a little auburn color ...

Attachments

• flyyyy cut.JPG
    flyyyy cut.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 163
woah thats pretty!! looks better then what she had in first place and/or the silly weave tyra gave her!! lol

the back looks nape lenght to me
maybe the curls in the front can be maintanted with little pin curls :)

(thinkin about cutting my hair........................)

woah thats pretty!! looks better then what she had in first place and/or the silly weave tyra gave her!! lol

the back looks nape lenght to me
maybe the curls in the front can be maintanted with little pin curls :)

(thinkin about cutting my hair........................)

i think this cut is the bizness...I wonder is it the same length all over? her curlies are pretty tightly coiled. I wouldn't be surprised if the back was as long as or longer than the front. it's hard for me to tell, tho-

i think this cut is the bizness...I wonder is it the same length all over? her curlies are pretty tightly coiled. I wouldn't be surprised if the back was as long as or longer than the front. it's hard for me to tell, tho-

hmmm yeah i now see what you mean (in the upper right picture) but it still looks like the front was left to be longer to give more volume...but hey im not sure lol ill let the pros come in!

You could probably get a similar look in the front with a twist out or braid out, no heat required. :yep:

ETA: you could tuck or roll the back to imitate the length she has w/o cutting, and then it becomes a funky updo vs a cut.

It looks like a high quality wig. On ANTM her hair didn't look that thick, I doubt that she could achieve that look with no "assistance".

I love the style though.

I think the style is cute and I don't know whether or not it is a wig but I definitely think you could get this look from a good weavologist without the cutting commitment.

Back