Fast Growth with any products

26INCHHAIR

As of this day i take Balanced B-100 B Complex..It has Thiamin 100mg, Riboflavin 100mg, Niacin 100mg, B6 100mg, Folic acid 400mcg, b12 100 mcg, biotin 100mcg, and pantothenic Acis 100mg,
I also take Oscal 500mg, and vitamin C500mg....I think this is enough but will it really help my hair grow fast. My last relaxer was in the last week of August and I plan to get a relaxer right before Christmas. I've only used heat in my hair once and that was like 20 minutes for homecoming and it was a roller set. I really want like an 1 1/2 to 2 inches by December from now Halloween. What can I do to increase the rate of growth?
confused.gif
blush.gif

You may want to up your biotin intake. I use biotin and it really helps speed up my growth rate. I am currently take between 7.5 mg to 12 mg daily.

You may want to up your biotin intake. I use biotin and it really helps speed up my growth rate. I am currently take between 7.5 mg to 12 mg daily.

[ QUOTE ]
26INCHHAIR said:
Ok thanks! Any other suggestions? What hair type do you have? Because i wonder if this two affects the growth.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am a 4a medium texture.

I think you should make sure your get enough protein in your
diet or a protein supplement would help too.

Back