Farouk Deep Brilliance

Chaya

Just wondering has anyone tried the new product line by Farouk called deep brilliance? I have some free samples that I obtained from JcPenny's but I havent tried them yet. Any product reviews on this one? Thanks in advance!

The Reflect Serum is great! I also like Shine spray. They both smell really good, too, which is always a bonus!

I tried the moisturizing conditioner and loved it. I will not be repurchasing because you don't get enough for your money.

That's too bad...This product line was to target ethnic hair and look, no ethnic people seem to like it

I have this and I use it as a filler and porsity corrector for the hair that is gonna be relaxed when I get a touch up. I don't think it would be a good leavin though.

Good did I see an improvement. No but my hair is healthy already so I think that if my hair was messed up over time I would see a difference. I use to ensure that I am getting even processing.

How long have you been using it this way? Or using porsity corrector in general prior to relaxing? Does it help the end in a special way?

Only twice for the manage. Prior to that I used Protecto by Affirm for this same purpose but then I realized that it is primarily to ease combing during the process and not necessarily to act as a "filler". According to some stuff I read on the internet a filler will fill in little breaks on your hair so that they won't overprocess and snap off eventually. I never have any breakage when I relax so I think this holds true. I put it on the entire shaft because I think it won't hurt but then I put preservo chemical block by Affirm on the part that will not be relaxed so that it doesn't get affected by any overlapping that may occur.

Thanks for the 411 on this.
smile.gif
I have the Protecto but I don't have a filler per say for the areas not protected by the chemical block.

Back