Farouk Deep Brilliance Styling Tools

loved

Anybody use this line of products? They're being sold on Amazon for $40
(supposedly marked down from $200). They're on backorder.

http://www.deepbrilliance.com/

ceramic hair dryer
This deep brilliance Ceramic Hair Dryer with help you dry the hair faster allowing you to do more clients in the same time and make more money.
  • <LI class=site>Created specifically for Highly Textured Hair <LI class=site>Low EMF <LI class=site>Ceramic Heater produces a moist heat <LI class=site>Moist heat protects highly Textured hair <LI class=site>Dries Highly Textured and Coarse wiry hair faster <LI class=site>Comb attachment Included for ease of styling
  • Powerful 1300 watts
ceramic flat irons
Style all your clients hair with this incredible new deep
brilliance Ceramic Flat Iron that offer true versatility for all your hair style needs, now you can smooth, straighten, curl, bend, flip and create multitudes of styles. Retail the Ceramic Flat Iron to all your clients to maintain their salon fresh style at home.
  • <LI class=site>Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design <LI class=site>Swivel cord <LI class=site>Pure Ceramic Heater produces moist heat <LI class=site>Moist heat creates a silky smooth shine on Highly
    Textured Hair <LI class=site>Flash quick heating - 420°
  • Available in .5" Mini & 1" Regular Size
trans-dot.gif
dryer.jpg

by-chi.gif

Whoa. I swear you guys are always on the same page with me. I heard about this deal and was just looking at it on Amazon. I did a google search to get more info and this thread popped up!!

Anyway, I don't think the irons have temperature controls. :nono: That are trying to burn our hair up for $40!!!

Last edited:
Back