Fantasia IC Users: Try this combo!!!!

so1913

For those who use Fantasia IC styling gel with sparkle-lites, you may want to try out this combination! Apply as you would normally would, but as a finishing touch, work in about a quarter sized amount of SEBASTIAN LAMINATES SHEER CURL GELEE on top. Believe me, your curls will thank you ;). I'll try to get some updates in this month, but the results are soooo good!!!!

seblscurl-1.jpg

No photos at this time. My results, adds additional sheen, definition, softness and reduces frizz without additional weight or "product" feel.

i thought the IC gel was more for styling hair like if you wanted to twist it of rollerset it, i didnt know folks used it on hair jus to help define curls for a natural look.

Qetesh said:
i thought the IC gel was more for styling hair like if you wanted to twist it of rollerset it, i didnt know folks used it on hair jus to help define curls for a natural look.

the IC gel definitely gives me more definition without the crunchiness of other gels

I use IC Gel for a defined look sometimes and like other posters have commented it IS good for setting and holding coils and curls.

It can sometimes cause crunchiness if used in large quantities, so it's best mixed with something to soften and moisturize under it. I will definitely try this combo out. How much does the Gelee normally run?

gloomgeisha said:
I use IC Gel for a defined look sometimes and like other posters have commented it IS good for setting and holding coils and curls.

It can sometimes cause crunchiness if used in large quantities, so it's best mixed with something to soften and moisturize under it. I will definitely try this combo out. How much does the Gelee normally run?

Sorry, I'm late responding. A tube runs about $14-$15. I have yet to find it cheaper unfortunately, but I still have the first one I bought and have a few more uses out of it. I use maybe 2 quarter sized amounts (I said one in the OP).

My siggy pic and album have been updated to show the results of the combo...(I know some people require pics for product recommendations)

Back