Fantasia IC Olive Oil Gel w/Sparkle Lites

so1913

One more gain (posted in the wrong forum before)

I saw this for the first time today and picked some up. I've only used the clear and blue one for color treated hair and wanted to know if anyone used the new olive oil one for dry hair? It does smell really good!

sunbasque said:
I think its the one in the green container Bmore...

Yes, it looks the same as the other jars, but green.

IMG_0967-vi.jpg

Now you've gone and done it. Just when I thought I found my staple with the regular IC Gel, you have to give me the itch to try something else. I hope you're proud of yourself!!! *grumbles and grabs keys*

:lol:

so1913, I told my sister to pick up the brand for her daughters' natural hair and she said, "The Green One?" I told her, "No, but that back down, that is not it! What brand is that stuff you just picked up?" lol(we were on the phone) She said, "same brand but green with olive oil." I told her it sounded good but I wasnt sure about that. I am not sure if she tried it or not. I will ask here.

Can someone post the ingredients to the olive oil gel?

This looks like a product I'd like to try but the regular is working just fine for me.

But I notice that jar says "moisturizes, nourishes, shines".....whereas the other one does not.

Last edited:
:eek: OMG..Im going to the BSS as soon as I get a CHANCE!! I love the Olive Oil Serum, and i LOVEEEEEE the Regular IC Gel...this should be GREAT!!!

I can't even find the blue one for color treated hair, I know I'm going to have problems trying to find this one! :lol:

i'll definitly be buying some of this...even though it's probably the same as the others, their probably just marketing it different because of the olive oil craze right now...

gloomgeisha said:
Now you've gone and done it. Just when I thought I found my staple with the regular IC Gel, you have to give me the itch to try something else. I hope you're proud of yourself!!! *grumbles and grabs keys*

:lol:

My bad!!! LOL! But if it wasn't me...it would have been someone else ;)

Back