Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel

Nay

Can anyone tell me where to buy this product in person? I know of several places on-line to get it, but I get tired of paying shipping charges. Is it available without buying it on-line?

Ayeshia, that's the one I'm looking for. I looked at one Sally's near my house, and they didn't have a thing. I guess I'll just try another Sally's.

Do you use the one in the jar? I'd like to get that kind.
Anyway, thanks for responding
smile.gif

I bought a jar over the weekend at a beauty supply store. I've seen it at every beauty supply I've been to so I'm thinking it should be readily available in your area also...unless you live out in the sticks.
ohwell.gif

I bought the stuff after reading some raves on other boards and after seeing the pics of other people who had used it.

I'm still iffy on the results I got because I don't think I'm applying it correctly to get the look I want. I'll give it another try this coming weekend. In the meantime, I'm sticking with my Salon Selectives Under Firm Control gel combined with Salon Selectives Moulding Putty.

The SS combo gives me fluffy yet defined hair. The Fantasia lessened the volume but the definition wasn't "crisp" and my hair was stiff. I tried using less on Sunday and got too much fluff, a bit more definition and less stiffness.
ohwell.gif

I know I can't find this product in my area - not in any of the Sally's I've been to. They do carry the Frizz Buster Gel though. I ended up ordering this product from metrobeauty.com

Thanks for the input, SVT:

I am going to try the Fantasia because of the raves, too. We'll see if I give it the thumbs up or the thumbs down
look.gif

Hairlove, I only tried one Sally's. No luck. I'll try another one next time I'm running errands. Or maybe I'll wait until I need a bunch of other stuff, and then just order it along with the other stuff from metrobeauty. I just hate paying shipping on just one thing. I'm a cheapskate, I guess.
cool.gif

oh yeah- some Sally's are smaller than others. The one within walking distance from my house is small and has a very limited section on black hair products. The one up the hill and down the way a bit has probably 4 times as many products. If I am looking for something basic I go to the closer one, if I'm after something specific I head to the big store or there is an Asian store that puts BOTH the Sallys to shame. They ahve so much stuff!! And every product they carry, the carry the entire line of it. Anywayyyys- The smaller Sally's has only the Fantasia polisher, but the bigger Sallys has much more. If the one you normally go to doesn't have it, then ask them if that is a smaller store, or ask if they can check one of the other stores and see if they have it.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=425008&dept%5Fid=1340

nay, you should try the whole in the wall beauty supply stores. they all have it. i don't remember ever seeing it at sally's...

I use this stuff to smooth out my ponies. I like the one in the jar. The tube of gel seems to make my hair look dry.
nuts.gif

Back