Fantasia Hair Polisher Shine Creme (Leave-in Cond.)

ThinNnappy

Has anyone tried this?
Im trying to stick w/at least 3 brands because im sick of buying up an entire beauty sallon. So far i've got for daily care, washing, and relaxing Cream of nat. and ORS
but they have no leave-ins and heat protectants that are good (ors has a watery leave in, i need a creamy one) so im trying to find a brand that has a good line for after washing: a leave in, hair polisher, heat protectant, hair sheen...Crap like that
Anyway heres the description and ingredients
Tell me if you think it okay, or if you've tried it, or if you know of a brand that has a good leave in and styling stuff

Description:
Fantasia Hair Polisher Shine Creme is an everyday, leave in conditioner enriched with aloe and vitamins. It moisturizes and repairs split ends, strengthening and eliminating dry, frizzy, damaged hair.

Straightens, smooths and adds body to hair for blow styling and hot iron techniques. Volumizes hair and adds superb shine. Feather light formula detangles and protects hair against breakage from heat appliances and chemicals. It is alcohol free, not oily or greasy and is left in the hair for continuous conditioning with sunscreen.
Directions
Shampoo. Towel Dry. Apply creme onto palm of hand and distribute evenly on wet or dry hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Ingredients
Purified Water (Aqua), Phenyl Trimethicone, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12- C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Dimethicone Copolyol, Benzonphenone 4, Silk Amino Acids, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycereth 26, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

I got a couple of samples of this from the Fantasia IC folks and I really liked it.

I did not use any other product that time except the cream before flatironing.

I did not repurchase, but I may one day if I am out of Redken Heat Glide or Silken Seal.

Back