Family Expansion

Sui Topi

(Kind of a vent)

A little background..I just had a baby boy in March 07 and sometimes DH (I know who it stands for but would someone please tell me what it stands for lol I cant for the life of me figure it out. Daddy Husband or something?..what if you dont have kids?..anyway) and I get into these talks about having another boy (hopefully) and its like. I'm all for it...my only term in regards to children is I dont want them more than 3 years apart (3 years is pushing it) but ..the thing is this summer/fall I finally got my body back and I don't really want to lose it yet. I feel so selfish to say that because aside from that everything falls into place. I'm a stay at home mom right now so I'll be here taking care of a baby anyway so whats one more :look: and I think it'll be so much easier to do things with them because theyre within the same age group. My son was born 3 days away from my husbands birthday and he says that for our next one we'll try to have it near mine which means this february I may officially be TTC:perplexed. Anyway..I just feel really bad to put our family plans on hold like this for my own vain reasons. I mean hopefully since I'm still young and have that fast acting metabolism :rolleyes: I may be able to get back to this afterwards..the only thing I'm not so sure about is my breasts. I even got approached to do modeling and that was one of my dreams before I got pregnant, and If I decide to have another baby, I have to wait another year and a half before I think about that and we all know how time is money in that area of work. On a side note, I talked to my husband about how I'm feeling and he says we can wait until february 2009 but then theyll be kinda further apart in age than I'd hope.. I dont think if I was to get pregnant that I'd be depressed but I wont know until im there right? Anyway thanks for reading..please post any comments or ideas that can help me out in this situation

Well i have 2 girls 15 months apart( 22 months and 6 months). My body is pretty nice i think after having 2 babies in two years. My breast have gotten a cup size bigger and my butt and hips are bigger. But I haven't exercised at all. I know sad. Luckily no stretch marks. With our second we didn't care we wanted another baby. Do what you want to do. I think it feels extra better when both of you are trying to make a baby with each other. Don't worry about your body just make sure to eat healthy during your pregnancy and you will be fine afterwards.

Back