Family dollar mn; what the cost

sweetgal

Hello ladies,

I plan on having a friend of mine from the U.S (actually my dad's ex girlfriend) LOL send me up some family dollar brand mn. Can someone tell me what the cost of the mn is?

Is this the best brand in your humble opinion?

Thanks in advance ladies

Hi,
I can tell you that it's only about 5 dollars a tube. As far as it being the best brand, I don't know about that it's just the generic micanozle nitrate. I think most people use this b/c it is the cheapest.

thanks for your response. $5 is expensive for a dollar store.

Please keep the reponses comming ladies.

thanks for your response. $5 is expensive for a dollar store.

Please keep the reponses comming ladies.

well family dollar isn't a true dollar store! most of what's there is in multiples of $1... i was there the other day and saw a $46 bed set :perplexed

but anyways, to the OP, it isn't going to get any cheaper than $5 a tube.

plus, MN is MN, the only difference between the family dollar version and monistat is the cost in advertising.

well family dollar isn't a true dollar store! most of what's there is in multiples of $1... i was there the other day and saw a $46 bed set :perplexed

but anyways, to the OP, it isn't going to get any cheaper than $5 a tube.

plus, MN is MN, the only difference between the family dollar version and monistat is the cost in advertising.
True! However, there's something about that family dollar MN that is giving better results than other brands!
Mine is for 5.59
~*Janelle~*

thanks for your responses ladies. I'm going to ask her for this brand because I heard such great reviews about it! Does mn ever go on sale? What is the size of the tube?

mine was 4.89 and it was from Dollar General. The regular Monistat at Walmart is almost 20, so u save a lot. :yep: and my tube is 1.59 oz.

Thanks for the information. Does anyone have a pic of what the family dollar mn looks like. What't the name of the brand? I want to describe it to my friend so that I get the correct one:yep:

Back