Fake bohyme/bobraz hair?

Dposh167

Has anyone experienced this?
Ive read on other boards about people buying defective or fake bohyme in brazillian wave.
Im scared to death of buying this hair in my bss cuz i wont be able to return it. All i want is the kinky z like wave to match my braidouts. So if i do end up getting avbad batch...would i still be able to do a braidout or twistout on it

I purchased a pack from my local BSS and did a wonderful braid out. You can go to the bobraz site for authorized sellers in ur area.

poochie167 & nadaa16

I purchased some Bohyme Egyptian wave from the BSS a couple of months ago. My first clue was that it it was buy one, get one half off. I purchased two packs and the hair was terrible. It was kind of thin and it tangled and shed like crazy. I don't think it was the real thing, but I never used Bohyme hair before, so I don't know for sure. I've purchased many items from the same BSS over the last three years, including other name brands like KeraCare, Mizani, Bobbi Boss IndiRemi, Gold 'n Hot etc....I never had any problems with the other brands.

The Bobbi Boss hair I purchased from the same store performed beautifully.

Solitude

so were you NOT able to do anything with the bad batch of bohyme? did you attempt to twist, or braid it or something. If so, did it hold a curl

@Solitude

so were you NOT able to do anything with the bad batch of bohyme? did you attempt to twist, or braid it or something. If so, did it hold a curl

Nope, it was a wrap for that hair. I tried to work with it for a couple of weeks, but it would frizz up and tangle. I didn't try a braidout. That might have worked, but the hair was soooo thin.

Back