F.A.S. T. and Surge users

Could you tell me how your hair is coming along using the f.a.s.t by nisim or the surge product. Thanks <font color="orange"> </font>

I've heard of FAST but I am waiting for someone else to use it and give the thumbs up. It sounds like a scam and there isn't much information on it aside from its ingredients and how to order it. Even the "testimonials" given by "customers" on various hair boards just repeat what the website says. I'm sure a real customer wouldn't say "my hair grew 45% faster while using this product."

Re: F.A.S. T. and Surge users

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
frown.gif

Re: F.A.S. T. and Surge users

There are members on the board who use the FAST products, some of them actually like it, also I think someone recently posted about FAST.

I use Surge and I love the Surge spray. It helps to detangle my natural hair which gets tangles very often and I think it has cut down on a lot of my potential breakage (being that I am transitioning). My ex-co-worker used it and she felt as though it helped with her breakage in a few short days. I spray the product on twice a day usually and use it as a moisturizer, I will testify that the stuff works in 14 days or less. Recently I bought some for my niece right before she got crochet braids, she has only been using the spray and wearing the braids for a week and I can see the new grwoth coming in or starting to revitalize. I am hoping that it will stop the back of her hair from breaking. I honestly expect an inch in a month of new growth for her hair with this protective style and with the use of the spray twice a day. I also like the product because it has biotin in it and I am a sucker for products with biotin in them, but I also like Fantasia IC Instant Strengthner spray with biotin and niacin, they promise the same results except Fantasia doesn't promise to detangle or grow hair within 14 days or less.

Back