Eyelashes

Phoenix

I was wondering if any of you have noticed that your eyelashes have increased in lenghth and/or thickness since you have been taking vitamins? If so, can you attribute it to one vitamin in particular? How long did it take before you noticed results? Oh...one more thing, have any of you tried the Hairobics eyelash stuff? Thanks

I've noticed that my lashes ad eyebrows are getting longer and darker. My eyebrows look real thick and shiny now. Yesterday I actually went out of the house without putting on any pencil (never do this). It felt really good. I attribute this to the combo of vitamins, but mainly the silica and the PP biotin. I've also noticed increased hairgrowth on other parts of my body too. This hairs looks very dark, thick and rich.

what is the hairobics eyelash thing u r talkin bout?? is it a lash grower of some sort?? coz i really want longer lashes!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif is there a way of increasin the length of yo lashes??

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ngaa said:
what is the hairobics eyelash thing u r talkin bout?? is it a lash grower of some sort?? coz i really want longer lashes!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif is there a way of increasin the length of yo lashes??

[/ QUOTE ]

ngaa, you can read about it on this page: Hairobics

thanx armyqt for the link /images/graemlins/smile.gif i am really curios as to if some1 has used this coz i so badly want my lashes to grow thicker and longer coz i can jus see myself battering them esp. wen flirtin /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phoenix said:
Oh...one more thing, have any of you tried the Hairobics eyelash stuff? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchased it 2 wks. ago, probably too early to tell b/c I've not noticed anything different...

I purchased the Hairobics eyelash conditioner too and I just started using it this week. I faithfully try to put it on every am when i get up. I too think it's too soon to tell. If I achieve long lashes, girrrrrl, you will not be able to tell me nothing.....

ngaa said:
pliz keep us posted lala

[/ QUOTE ]

I will. I'll give it 2-3 wks.

Just last month after 8 months of taking vitamins I noticed my eyelashes are thicker(the actual diameter of the hair-must be the B-5), longer and shinier. They definitely are more noticeable now. I definitely didn't expect this little bonus, but I definitely welcome it!

Armyqt said:
I've also noticed increased hairgrowth on other parts of my body too. This hairs looks very dark, thick and rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

*BLANK STARE* /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I drink a fruit drink every morning, topped grounded flax seed. I also take mineral waters (Magnesium/Boron/Calcium).. I've been doing the waters for the past two months and the fruit drink the past six. I do notice my eyelashes getting more shiny and when I use the curler, they do appear longer to the point where I don't feel I need to use the mascara as much. It could be the flax. It's a gradual change, subtle, but gradual. I think my lashes are growing!!!

ngaa said:
i really want longer lashes!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif is there a way of increasin the length of yo lashes??

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a French product called Lipocils that has been getting really good reviews on the makeup message boards. I ordered it about three weeks ago but I haven't received it yet. Then I started thinking that maybe vitamins alone would help. You can supposedly see results in 3 weeks! You can click on the link below to go to the lipocils site or you can just do a web search for lipocils and lots of sites will come up. Also if you go to www.makeupalley.com and click on Productville you can read reviews of this product.

Lipocils by Talika

Leshia said:
Armyqt said:
I've also noticed increased hairgrowth on other parts of my body too. This hairs looks very dark, thick and rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
*BLANK STARE* /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I've noticed the hair on my legs seems to have increased in growth. I don't mind shaving them more often. Afterall, hair growth in other places would only make since to increase since we're getting a nice amount of hair growth on our heads.

Back