Eye On The Pony(on the loose)

NOOO! Don't give up!;-) you hair is so beautiful by the way. Have you tried curly pudding or jojoba jelly on a loose ponytail :look: ?

Thank you, girl i havent tried those things, but I'm starting to think nothing will work ..NOTHING

BrwnSugaBabee said:
NOOO! Don't give up!;-) you hair is so beautiful by the way. Have you tried curly pudding or jojoba jelly on a loose ponytail :look: ?

I think you just need something with a firmer hold so you dont get the frizz. Sebastian Wet is also good, and I have heard nothing but good things about miss jessie's curly pudding;) But I understand your frustration, My problem is that my hair doesn't curl enough! So im trying to find products that can give me more curl def..So don't give up there is some magical combo out there that will have your hair ponytail ready in no time :grin:

Girl thank you for the encouragment but Ive convinced myself now that, old lady buns rule!!!!

LOLOL

BrwnSugaBabee said:
I think you just need something with a firmer hold so you dont get the frizz. Sebastian Wet is also good, and I have heard nothing but good things about miss jessie's curly pudding;) But I understand your frustration, My problem is that my hair doesn't curl enough! So im trying to find products that can give me more curl def..So don't give up there is some magical combo out there that will have your hair ponytail ready in no time :grin:

Sorry to hear about your pony problem, but I must say...

Your hair is so beautiful. What an inspiration!

Irresistible said:
The loose pony from hell that is lol. I dont know what got into my head that I could try the loose pony tail thing again.....I mean it seemed like a good idea, and I mean it WAS working out just fine..but then what had happened was...uhh nevamind just see the pics

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2005/eye_on_the_pony/
pw PreciousTresses

I'm too through trying ANYTHING like this again!!!!! LOL

Irrisistable,
I have never seen a picture of your hair looking any other way but beautiful.
Still beautiful.

aww Hopeful , thank you!!

girl its ok I solved it, I'm just never doing that agian girl lol

hopeful said:
Sorry to hear about your pony problem, but I must say...

Your hair is so beautiful. What an inspiration!

awww thank you girl, *thinkin* you musta missed those last pics though?? LOL

cause it was lookin anything but that at that point and was only gonna get worse.

I might try somethin else later to see if it works to actually be able to wear my hair loose....but I dont think its gonna be anytime soon

Tanelions said:
Irrisistable,
I have never seen a picture of your hair looking any other way but beautiful.
Still beautiful.

Originally Posted by Mestiza

I must tell you that I absolutely ADORE your hair! :-D

Irresistible said:
aww thank you Mestiza...it was lookin a hot mess in that pony this morning lol

never again...

You're welcome! We all have good and bad hair days and hair experiments. The great thing is, we can always turn that around.
smile.gif%22

Thank you girl!!! wow I post a hair disaster and here I'am still gettin all this hair love!!!

and so is yours girl, so is yours!!!

you guys are so biased..... hehehe

*ahem* cause I know that pony tail was lookin a hot mess towards the end lol

kitchen_tician said:
Your hair is sooo beautiful!!! :clap:

Back