Extreme Dandruff in one section?

leona2025

I have general very dry skin. I have so dryness at my hairline. This week, I found a lot of dandruff but it was just in my bang area. I washed my hair 4 times and dc.

I scratched my scalp and it was still there. How is it possible to have dandruff in one location and how do I get rid of it?

I have general very dry skin. I have so dryness at my hairline. This week, I found a lot of dandruff but it was just in my bang area. I washed my hair 4 times and dc.

I scratched my scalp and it was still there. How is it possible to have dandruff in one location and how do I get rid of it?

What did you wash with? What products you use in that area in genereal?

I've been using the same products I usually use. Joico Moisture recovery shampoo and ORS Olive oil hair masque. The only thing that has changed is that I switched relaxers.

Are you relaxed? I used to have the same problem when I relaxed.

I am relaxed. I have been relaxing 25+ years and this has never happened.

When was the last TU. You said you switched brands. Maybe your scalp didn't like ths switch

After my first relaxer since being natural, I got dandruff and dryness in that same area. It was with me for about 3 weeks and then I realized that shampoo dried my scalp out more and was making it appear faster. I haven't shampoo'd since, but I'm going to this week after several weeks of cowashing. I found oiling my scalp with JBCO helped when it was really bad, but cutting out poo (mine was sulfate-free and I used to love it) was what really helped. You scalp may have been dried out when you switched relaxers. Sorry this happened to you. Dandruff is not the business :nono:

Back