Extra large shower caps--Celestial Crowns Review

Leeda.the.Paladin

I just got to try these out and love them. Here's the website. Here's what I like about them:

• Fit snugly around the hairline so as not to let water in
  • Have enough room for my hair and then some
  • From the website: mold resistant and 10 gauge material
  • The extra large size has a clasp as to make it even more fitted (pictured below)
  • Cute designs. There are many designs to choose from, as well as just solid colors if you like it keep things simple.
  • Sturdy. I’ve ripped a few shower caps in my time so this is important to me. Of course I can’t vouch for these long term.
  • The price is right. The minis range from 4-10 dollars, the large range from 7-15 dollars, and the extra large range from 10-20 dollars

Here's a pic the mid sized cap (large):

DSCN0597.jpg

I also tried out the XL, but if I ever had enough hair to fill that thing, I would have to run away screaming LOL. It would be great for someone with waistlength dreads/classic length hair.

DSCN0604.jpg

More pics/details on my blog if anyone is interested.

LOL...These are too cute and u made me crack up at the ''run away screaming comment''....my dd is looking at the computer next to me and she wants one...she's little and loves the cap you have on...so do I actually, thanx for this info.

Thanks - I have in kinky twist and my head was killing me with the shower cap. I was wondering if there was something larger out there.

Hmm I'm in the market for a bigger cap for DCing but not quite that large. Maybe the small would work...

Back